Top ten worst songs 2010-2011+dubstep getting wrecked+YOLO

joevader
Veteran

Re: Top ten worst songs 2010-2011+dubstep getting wrecked+YO

Post by joevader »

soulharvester wrote:
Mr. Green wrote:JB/MG are shitties
Ad Hominem harder dude. The amount of stupid you've displayed in this thread is ridiculous, and holy shit did this conversation actually happen:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19410818/photo ... erptal.PNG

You're complaining that fire listens to "everyone that complains", because you're permabanning them for being "Dicks", and then you go off and say you're mad at him for not giving into your complaints about AWPs? If it's not hurting the amount of people that play on the server, he's not going to risk pissing half the server off by restricting them. People play it because they want a mostly vanilla Dust 2 experience.

Also people don't get permanently banned just for being "dicks" unless they take it to the extreme.
Soul posted GG

Real talk - Losing an argument, spew bullshit. That's how you WIN shit.
Last edited by joevader on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

Mr. Green wrote:cya FuckingFucktards
The most mature response I've ever seen.
Last edited by IAmJim on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Hard to tell if serious or just trolling. Either way throwing little hissy fits and talk shit about me behind my back isn't going to get you what you want. I do things my way, I always have. If you have a problem with my leadership you are most welcome to leave. If you are serious about not playing on the Dust2 until I restrict AWP let me know now so I can remove your admin. Thanks.
Last edited by Fire on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
asdfasdf

Post by asdfasdf »

BreezierDarrenG wrote:Image

Lolz
Hopefully he leaves, he's the biggest dumb ass i've seen post on the forums.
Last edited by asdfasdf on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dolan

Post by Dolan »

Music is an opinion. Someones music taste, rather. If someone likes dubstep, then they like dubstep. End of story. I really can't even begin to comprehend how someone could say "this kind of music is terrible" or it's talentless. It's about how that person reacts to that song/artist, it's difficult to explain. None the less, you, me, or anybody else has absolutely no right to say any umbrella'd type of music sucks. Now if its something purposly retarded then okay, but if it's something someone actually put time and effort into, and they love what they created, then you shouldn't say shit. Music regardless of its origins or specific type is still music.
Last edited by Dolan on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
FoneJack77

Post by FoneJack77 »

Dolan wrote:Music is an opinion. Someones music taste, rather. If someone likes dubstep, then they like dubstep. End of story. I really can't even begin to comprehend how someone could say "this kind of music is terrible" or it's talentless. It's about how that person reacts to that song/artist, it's difficult to explain. None the less, you, me, or anybody else has absolutely no right to say any umbrella'd type of music sucks. Now if its something purposly retarded then okay, but if it's something someone actually put time and effort into, and they love what they created, then you shouldn't say shit. Music regardless of its origins or specific type is still music.
yeh, but all u do is juts turn nobs and it maeks a sogn. no skil. stop liking wat i dont like i plaed gwitar for 15milionth years so i know a thing or 2 about a thing or something
Last edited by FoneJack77 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dolan

Post by Dolan »

FoneJack77 wrote:yeh, but all u do is juts turn nobs and it maeks a sogn. no skil. stop liking wat i dont like i plaed gwitar for 15milionth years so i know a thing or 2 about a thing or something

^ hahahahaha
Last edited by Dolan on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fatty
Veteran

Post by Fatty »

i cannot believe this whole thing happened because of a music thread. really.. this is a despicable reason for a thread flaming and honestly disgusts me. I am tired of all of the bullshit and what not that has happened lately with people that get mad at how we do shit in the clan. None of you guys that bitch know what the fuck you are talking about and honestly talk out of your asses on your own personal opinion about what has happened in the server you play in or like. The fact that a thread about personal top ten worst songs turned into a fuck fest shows how immature some people are and how there are some differences between people. I may not have been active lately but that is due to personal problems which will be over soon. But that does not mean i will not be a part of these clans as a leader. I have thought about this and will be removing Mr Greens admin from all servers and he will not have access to admin forums. He is welcome to play in any of our servers as a member of the FF community. unfortunately he will be removed from DISC as well due to the fact that i personally do not condone to behavior of immaturity and anger or biased opinions which may cause trouble between people.

Honestly green you were good when you first started.. Really good, but the admin hammer does tend to change some people and you brought this upon yourself. Know that i am not mad at you or anyone about what has happened but i will do what is right for the clans and servers.

As for the rest of you guys, you did provoke some of this and it isnt fully green. Many people seemed to tease alot but the fact still stands that he brought this on him. All of you should mature up and know that no one is protected by their favorite buddy. Whether you be disc or ff if you are wrong, you will be dealt with

~Fatty
Last edited by Fatty on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

Could always lock the topic after deleting posts you don't want to be there.