High Stories

Dolan

High Stories

Post by Dolan »

The thread where you can post your high stories. Whether that be on weed, meth, shrooms, anything! Let us know your stories.

GO!
Last edited by Dolan on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TeflonDon

Re: High Stories

Post by TeflonDon »

when I was 17, I asked my mom if I can use her van to go to a friends house for about an hour. She siad alright be careful. I have no license.
At the time my mother thought I never smoked weed in my life.
I ended up going to a friends house, and smoked a bit. I ended up taking her van for 4 days.(did not shower for 4 days)
Me and a friend hot box the fuck out of it.
My mom was panicking thinking something happened to me calling the cops and a bunch of my friends numbers she had to find out where I was.
Cops thought i got kidnapped or something happend.
on the second day I bought 2 ounces of weed. And only had 400$ left in my pockets.
so we hot boxed the shit out of the van. smoked ton of weed.
I crashed the van when I was backing up(Was at 7-11)
As soon as i crashed it i kind of froze for a bit. then i was like FUCK FUCK FUCK. So I fled, the other dricver following me, there waas a tight turn to the freeway.
I was trying to speed up so he wouldnt get my plated number.
so I did that tight turn. Sord of swerved and drifted. andn the van almost tipped over.
and a car almost hit me.
So I did the tight turn, and the other driver that i crashed to that was following me , attempted to do the turn, he did, and another car crashed into him.
I fled. LOL
couple miles away, pulled to the side.
To check damage.
boom i was fucked. the whole back side of the van was fucked.
Went to go get spared parts with a friend costed around 175$
a friend that iknow that works on cars helped me fix it, he charged me 100$ which was cool. it would of been 500$.
so I only had about less then 50 bucks in my pocket. I ended up getting home on the forth day with almost no gas. it was running on E. POarked the van. went to the house.
my mom was bitching so bad.
she went to check the van.
Stinked of fucking dank.
I was fucked.
True story.
Last edited by TeflonDon on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
TeflonDon

Post by TeflonDon »

also last weed i tried to light my bowl with this lighter that kind of flames up like a torch., ended up burning my mustache.
Shaved it.
i looked like a little kid.
Last edited by TeflonDon on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mers

Post by Mers »

So this one time me and my friend were smoking pot in his backyard, and for some reason I kept asking for more and more bowls. Now I dont remember how much I smoked that day abut it was at least 8 bowls(this was alot for me because I was an 'easy bake')

We end up going back inside his house to listen to some music, when we get in his room he puts on a song by Radiohead called Like Spinning Plates. At this point I am absolutely tripping balls and my head starts swaying in a circular motion pretty. About 45 seconds into the song I start to feel the muscles in my mouth and neck begin to tense up, at this point I realized I was about to throw up. But alas it was too late, before I could even stand up vomit came gushing from my mouth bursting through my cupped hand onto my shirt and my buddy's carpet.

I sat there for a good minute or two just feeling like the biggest prick for throwing up on his carpet. I kept saying over and over again "Fuck im sorry man, im so sorry". While my buddy cleaned up my vomit I went into his bathroom and took a shower, fully clothed. When I was done he handed me a garbage bag to put my drenched clothes in and a T-shirt and a pair of shorts to walk home in.

Luckily he has a carpet cleaner sitting around under his sink that specializes in vomit related stains so his carpet wasn't stained that badly. This was probably one of the worst Highs I have ever had, right in there with the one time I thought I was having a heart attack when really I was having a panic attack.
Last edited by Mers on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
TeflonDon

Post by TeflonDon »

LOL @ MERS.
holly fuck that must of sucked lol. you took a shower fully clothed also WTF. lol

This happened like 2 months ago.
I was at a friends house with another buddy.
We're chilin smoking blunts.
My friend starts fucking around and burns a rag.
so he sees another shirt on the ground and puts it ontop of the rag thats on fire. so it starts burnin but the shirt didnt really turn tu ash like we thought it stank like fucking burned shit.
so my firned throws water over it.
Then he throws it to the neighbors backyard, they had a wooden fence.
So we light another blunt. We're smoking and after we're done smoking it.
My friend says, "Do you see smoke?"
me and my other friend are like, "Nah, you trippin"
So we continue smoking, so we put some chairs leaning against a truck , facing the opposite direction of the neighbors house.
just a couple minutes later and we just hear "BOOM"
and everything was on fire so fast the whole back yard, part of the roof, my friends garage, and it srtarted spreading.
Meanwhile my other friend was in his house getting us some sodas, so we ran in there yellin gthe shits on fire, and he just laughs thinks we're joking, he looks outside the window we're like fuck the whole garage is on fire, my friend says fuck it we just rent here lets go to the front. So we go to the front leaving the fire
He said fuck the owner.
cops came and firefighters and shit, since the fire started from the other side the other neighbors thought the same and thats whart they told the firefighters and they bought it lol. like I thought they did this investigation of there the fire started and shit and nope.
Last edited by TeflonDon on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
FoneJack77

Post by FoneJack77 »

lol durgs