Your Weirdest/Craziest Dreams

White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Your Weirdest/Craziest Dreams

Post by White Sedan »

princessa_karly wrote:I used to have a lot of dreams that involved driving a car
Karly dreams about me confirmed.
Last edited by White Sedan on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

Everyone dreams about you Sedan
Much love
Jasmine
Ibuix

Post by Ibuix »

Jasmine wrote:Everyone has nightmares about you Sedan
FTFY

Edit: My dumbass thinks nightmare is a verb.
Last edited by Ibuix on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Screw the rules, I have money.
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

Had a dream I got shot several times in the chest at a hospital and it hurt really bad (I felt chest pain in my dream) and I fell to the floor on my knees clenching my chest. I lifted my right hand off my chest expecting to find holes but the bullets started oozing out if my chest with blood and the holes started to close up. I stood up got shot again and the bullets bounced off. They had to take x rays of me and for some reason there was a turtle in the room, but it wasn't a turtle it was a rattlesnake inside a turtle shell. The snake attacked me and left no holes on my hand so I threw him outside.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

I also keep having dreams about high school. Usually, it's a dream about being the first day of school or a random day where I can't find my class. I usually end up finding it and I don't have my homework/project, and I'm like OMG WHERE IS IT?!?! and I get in trouble. I also dream about my old crushes in school saying they like me and ask me out and stuff like that, lol. I almost always wake up thinking "OMG I NEED THAT SCIENCE PROJECT... oh, wait. I graduated 3 years ago..."
Varple
Veteran

Post by Varple »

princessa_karly wrote:I also keep having dreams about high school. Usually, it's a dream about being the first day of school or a random day where I can't find my class. I usually end up finding it and I don't have my homework/project, and I'm like OMG WHERE IS IT?!?! and I get in trouble. I also dream about my old crushes in school saying they like me and ask me out and stuff like that, lol. I almost always wake up thinking "OMG I NEED THAT SCIENCE PROJECT... oh, wait. I graduated 3 years ago..."
Oldy. But for some reason whenever I'm on summer break I have dreams about the last day of school and it being extra cool.
Last edited by Varple on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

So last night I had a dream I was at a zoo and we had to clean the larg sea lion pool. They drained the pool and for some reason one of the sea lions was wobbling around in there. It got weird when the sea lion somehow turned into a little boy with green swim trunks and the little boy had severe autism. As we were cleaning the pool the little boy had a huge diarrhea that was pretty much brown rotten fish and it came out the bottom of his swim trunks. This little boy was also having really bad temper tantrums. We had to clean up his mess, then we cleaned the rest of the huge pool. After everything was clean the little boy turned back into a sea lion.

After cleaning the sea lion pool I went to the quarantine area of this dream zoo and there was a tiger named Eduardo (or something). I could talk to him, but only by reading his mind and I could only understand him because when we communicated it was like he was writing on a dry erase board, but in my head. He was a very nice tiger. We would let him out of his cage and he would sit with us while we made coffee. We had to put him back in the big cage big cage because new people were wanting to have a tour. Then my mom woke me up.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?