Friendzone(d)

Serena
Veteran

Re: Friendzone(d)

Post by Serena »

Ayy Karly jeez.

It does exist. Its when someone likes you but all you want to be is friends so you put them in a friend-like zone.
No, it doesn't exist. If someone likes a person, they are not obligated to give them a chance because they're "nice". I'm sick of people bitching about the "friendzone" because they expect a girl/guy to give them something because they're "nice". The friendzone is not a real thing. The only people that bitch about it are usually entitled guys that think they're "nice" and then turn around and call girls sluts.
Last edited by Serena on Thu May 28, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

princessa_karly wrote:
Ayy Karly jeez.

It does exist. Its when someone likes you but all you want to be is friends so you put them in a friend-like zone.
No, it doesn't exist. If someone likes a person, they are not obligated to give them a chance because they're "nice". I'm sick of people bitching about the "friendzone" because they expect a girl/guy to give them something because they're "nice". The friendzone is not a real thing. The only people that bitch about it are usually entitled guys that think they're "nice" and then turn around and call girls sluts.
I think youre over thinking the whole ordeal
Last edited by Armen on Thu May 28, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

Armen wrote:
princessa_karly wrote:
Ayy Karly jeez.

I think youre over thinking the whole ordeal

And I think that people should stop looking for sympathy for being "friendzoned" when a girl just simply doesn't find them attractive.
Last edited by Serena on Thu May 28, 2015 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PukaTheDude
Veteran

Post by PukaTheDude »

How did this become an argument? @_@ chill por favor. I'm scared.
Image Image
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

Is this really something to argue about?
I think its up to eithers opinion if the friendzone excist. If you feel like you've being put in it then thats what you feel, and no one can say someone else is "feeling wrong "
And no, you're not obligated to sleep with a person because he/she likes you, but they have all right to be sad about it and feel like they deserve a chance
In fact everyone should feel like they deserve a chance with someone they like, how many times have we felt "he / she is out of my league " fuck that, everyone should be happy to have you cause you're amazing and If they dont you have the right to be upset for not getting a chance at it

Thats just my opinion though
Last edited by Jasmine on Thu May 28, 2015 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Much love
Jasmine
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

Jasmine wrote:Is this really something to argue about?
I think its up to eithers opinion if the friendzone excist. If you feel like you've being put in it then thats what you feel, and no one can say someone else is "feeling wrong "
And no, you're not obligated to sleep with a person because he/she likes you, but they have all right to be sad about it and feel like they deserve a chance
In fact everyone should feel like they deserve a chance with someone they like, how many times have we felt "he / she is out of my league " fuck that, everyone should be happy to have you cause you're amazing and If they dont you have the right to be upset for not getting a chance at it

I'm not saying people don't deserve to feel that they have a chance with someone they like. I'm saying no one should demonize and get angry at someone for "friendzoning" them simply because "they're a nice guy/girl give them a chance". Girls have literally died from saying no to someone because they weren't interested in them, and supporting that with the "friendzone" is wrong. Why is it so bad to just be friends with someone? Like I said, how would you like it if someone only wanted to talk to you to date you and had no interest in being your friend?

Like, honestly. I'm tired of these "please feel bad for me I got friendzoned by this bitch girls only go for bad boys" etc
Stop condoning this shit.
Last edited by Serena on Thu May 28, 2015 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

This shit is in comedy for a reason, calm your tits ladies and gentlemen.
ImageImageImage
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

princessa_karly wrote:

I'm not saying people don't deserve to feel that they have a chance with someone they like. I'm saying no one should demonize and get angry at someone for "friendzoning" them simply because "they're a nice guy/girl give them a chance". Girls have literally died from saying no to someone because they weren't interested in them, and supporting that with the "friendzone" is wrong. Why is it so bad to just be friends with someone? Like I said, how would you like it if someone only wanted to talk to you to date you and had no interest in being your friend?

Like, honestly. I'm tired of these "please feel bad for me I got friendzoned by this bitch girls only go for bad boys" etc

No one is saying that Its bad to be friends? This thread is clearly for those who wanted more than friendship or that has experienced someone who wanted more than friendship? If you want a thread about friendship then make one.

People have died by saying yes to people aswell, pshycopaths and so on, does that mean we cant have a dating thread? Karly you're taking this way to harshly.
Ive had guys that only wanted to sleep with me, no interest in me as a person, im fine with that too. Its up to each and all to decide and you cant tell people what to feel.
Last edited by Jasmine on Thu May 28, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

Jasmine wrote:
princessa_karly wrote:

No one is saying that Its bad to be friends? This thread is clearly for those who wanted more than friendship or that has experienced someone who wanted more than friendship? If you want a thread about friendship then make one.

People have died by saying yes to people aswell, pshycopaths and so on, does that mean we cant have a dating thread? Karly you're taking this way to harshly.
Ive had guys that only wanted to sleep with me, no interest in me as a person, im fine with that too. Its up to each and all to decide and you cant tell people what to feel.

I'm telling people to stop demonizing women for saying no to them and complaining about being "friendzoned" as if it's some death sentence. I'm not telling people that they can't be sad over being rejected, but to put the blame on the person that just simply doesn't like you is not right. I shouldn't have to feel bad for saying no.
Last edited by Serena on Thu May 28, 2015 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Armen can you lock this to prevent drama between admins?
ImageImageImage