In Defense of The Box Trot

sambawarkiddo
Veteran

In Defense of The Box Trot

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Results can be quite humourous...

I was here since setup. At least 8 people came by, and even despite lighting me on fire, they never actually found me.
Continued to do this on each CP.

Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Anomaly
Veteran

Re: In Defense of The Box Trot

Post by Anomaly »

I have to be honest, I've been playing since day 1, and TFC before that, and QTF before that, and I have been through a lot of changes both bad and good alike... silly shit like this normally annoys me, but this is by far the best thing added to the game that I wasn't expecting and had no hype about.

It's not really a thing for custom game modes like we host, but on the idles and on pubs it's so, so much fun.

At first I was like what the fuck is this shit, and then I saw someone using one and instantly fell in love. I wish so much that it was all-class. I want so badly to be a scootbewx.
Last edited by Anomaly on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Anomaly wrote:I have to be honest, I've been playing since day 1, and TFC before that, and QTF before that, and I have been through a lot of changes both bad and good alike... silly shit like this normally annoys me, but this is by far the best thing added to the game that I wasn't expecting and had no hype about.

It's not really a thing for custom game modes like we host, but on the idles and on pubs it's so, so much fun.

At first I was like what the fuck is this shit, and then I saw someone using one and instantly fell in love. I wish so much that it was all-class. I want so badly to be a scootbewx.
So much this. I saw it in-game and I loved it immediately and bought it. I HAD to.
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

It's like playing prop hunt in valve servers. x]
Drewski
Veteran

Post by Drewski »

Best 7$ I have ever spent.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

[Charizard] wrote:It's like playing prop hunt in valve servers. x]
Albeit limited to just...a box, couldn't agree more~ I'm gonna try my best to mess around on Valve servers with this :>