Re: Just some relatable jokes

Post by Akum »

Fucking ridiculous
Akum

Post by Akum »

HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:
Akum wrote:
HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:You have an extremely bad track record when it comes to admin and player disrespect. Suspicious, shiro, and I have all noticed that you have changed for the worst when it comes to maturity level, as explained by your silence appeal, and general banter on the server. I do believe your punishment is well deserved.
I've changed for the worse over the course of lets say 2 weeks. Now, like my "hilarious" joke, HOW COULD YOU NOT POSSIBLY THINK THERE WAS ANYTHING WRONG AT THAT MOMENT WHEN I WENT FROM A decent citizen of the server, to a disrespectful ASSHOLE. Its just crazy that anyone can be so ignorant to see one person and then have them automatically drop to a fucking terrorist on the server and not think theres something wrong. A lizard doesnt become a snake when it wants to, a lizard becomes a snake when you cut it's legs off.
Prior to me being admin, about 4 months ago, you were a friendly welcoming player, just trying to sell your hat, you followed every rule. Now, you take to spamming the forums, trying to have others side against shiro and I in the form of drama. I hope you grow to learn your mistakes. Goodbye.
See you look at my issue then leave shortly after
Last edited by Akum on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

You were asked by SpicyCandy to not spam posts, though you are beginning to** do so again.
Requesting deletion
** - edit.
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This is goodbye.
Akum

Post by Akum »

I disagree I am not spamming the post 2 things said in succession is not spam
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Maybe you should wait for your appeal to be reviewed before you start complaining about it in comedy central.
Last edited by White Sedan on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Can I request this thread to be locked, thread is getting out of hands and seems like its provoking the OP which will eventually get him into more trouble.
ImageImageImage
Akum

Post by Akum »

White Sedan wrote:Maybe you should wait for your appeal to be reviewed before you start complaining about it in comedy central.
it has been reviewed and my silence stays
Last edited by Akum on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akum

Post by Akum »

honestly. can i just have my speaking privilages back. this is the only thing i have that can actually give me joy anymore. I have no more friends, I have no one who cares. Everyone hates me now and its all because I got pissed off, I really want to talk about what happened and why I was so easily provoked, but I dont want to make it a sob story, make it seem like im trying to guilt trip you but if I told you everything thats what it would be. Also please watch this video it will better help you understand how I feel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9QvAgH-jmM
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Akum wrote:
White Sedan wrote:Maybe you should wait for your appeal to be reviewed before you start complaining about it in comedy central.
SpicyCandy wrote:Locking until I can finish reviewing this. Please do not spam posts.
Can you point out where it says the silence will stay?
Last edited by White Sedan on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Akum

Post by Akum »

White Sedan wrote:
Akum wrote:
SpicyCandy wrote:Locking until I can finish reviewing this. Please do not spam posts.
Can you point out where it says the silence will stay?
Its on a different thread, I submitted an appeal, they disregarded my explainations, denied my accusations and said my silence will stay and then locked the thread
Last edited by Akum on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.