Just some relatable jokes

Akum

Just some relatable jokes

Post by Akum »

That relatable moment when you have a friend and when you have problems with your emotions instead of them being able to understand that you feel bad they just cut you off

That relatable moment when you're in a server and you get a silence you go to appeal it and they disregard everything and just keep you silenced

That relatable moment when you fall into a deep depression and get all emo after being mature and composed on the server for a long time and instead of trying to find out whats happening the admins just assume and keep you silenced

That relatable moment when you just want to kill yourself, but you constantly just think about someone that you dont want to be sad over your death if they were to find out but deep down you know they wont care
Abraham
Veteran

Re: Just some relatable jokes

Post by Abraham »

No need to get all dark and depressed over an online game, the whole game is full of servers you can play on. I understand why you might be upset about being silenced, but atleast let Spicy review the appeal in peace before making any conclusions or getting mad over something that happened online.
ImageImageImage
shiro

Post by shiro »

you got punished and you became childish over it, and continued to be childish afterwards. you know why you was silenced, your appeal is being reviewed. i understand that you hate myself and husky, but rather than being immature yet again, wait untill spicy is done
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

You have an extremely bad track record when it comes to admin and player disrespect. Suspicious, shiro, and I have all noticed that you have changed for the worst when it comes to maturity level, as explained by your silence appeal, and general banter on the server. I do believe your punishment is well deserved.
This is goodbye.
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

Hey, I'm not trying to disregard or invalidate anything that is said by the OP, but this is really not the place to talk about this type of stuff.

If you need someone to talk to about your problems, as it seems that you are having some deep troubled thoughts, I just advise you to see someone that would be able to help you, such as a mental health professional. If something as benign as being silenced in a game gets to you as much as it seems to be, I think you really need to talk to someone about it. But hey, I understand that Disc-FF is a popular community and it's never fun to be discarded in this type of way, but it's very important for you to learn from the admins warnings and past punishments.

If this is meant to be a joke and some type or sarcastic/ironic humor, this is inappropriate and I request this to be locked and trashed.

As to comments, I think he gets the point that his appeal is being reviewed. We don't need repeated comments in different wording over and over, but we all appreciate your input anyway, you're all awesome admins and we trust all of your judgement.

Again, please lock this.
Last edited by Serena on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akum

Post by Akum »

shiro wrote:you got punished and you became childish over it, and continued to be childish afterwards. you know why you was silenced, your appeal is being reviewed. i understand that you hate myself and husky, but rather than being immature yet again, wait untill spicy is done
Shiro I was childish (ironic coming from you) because i was pissed off at more than the fact that I kept getting punishments. I was mad at the thought process behind everything that was going on especially from a friend I needed at that time.

Also pissed because the 3 warnings you gave to me did not come to my attention until husky told me about my track record.
Last edited by Akum on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akum

Post by Akum »

HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:You have an extremely bad track record when it comes to admin and player disrespect. Suspicious, shiro, and I have all noticed that you have changed for the worst when it comes to maturity level, as explained by your silence appeal, and general banter on the server. I do believe your punishment is well deserved.
I've changed for the worse over the course of lets say 2 weeks. Now, like my "hilarious" joke, HOW COULD YOU NOT POSSIBLY THINK THERE WAS ANYTHING WRONG AT THAT MOMENT WHEN I WENT FROM A decent citizen of the server, to a disrespectful ASSHOLE. Its just crazy that anyone can be so ignorant to see one person and then have them automatically drop to a fucking terrorist on the server and not think theres something wrong. A lizard doesnt become a snake when it wants to, a lizard becomes a snake when you cut it's legs off.
Last edited by Akum on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

Akum wrote:
HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:You have an extremely bad track record when it comes to admin and player disrespect. Suspicious, shiro, and I have all noticed that you have changed for the worst when it comes to maturity level, as explained by your silence appeal, and general banter on the server. I do believe your punishment is well deserved.
I've changed for the worse over the course of lets say 2 weeks. Now, like my "hilarious" joke, HOW COULD YOU NOT POSSIBLY THINK THERE WAS ANYTHING WRONG AT THAT MOMENT WHEN I WENT FROM A decent citizen of the server, to a disrespectful ASSHOLE. Its just crazy that anyone can be so ignorant to see one person and then have them automatically drop to a fucking terrorist on the server and not think theres something wrong. A lizard doesnt become a snake when it wants to, a lizard becomes a snake when you cut it's legs off.
Prior to me being admin, about 4 months ago, you were a friendly welcoming player, just trying to sell your hat, you followed every rule. Now, you take to spamming the forums, trying to have others side against shiro and I in the form of drama. I hope you grow to learn your mistakes. Goodbye.
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is goodbye.
Akum

Post by Akum »

Serena wrote:Hey, I'm not trying to disregard or invalidate anything that is said by the OP, but this is really not the place to talk about this type of stuff.

If you need someone to talk to about your problems, as it seems that you are having some deep troubled thoughts, I just advise you to see someone that would be able to help you, such as a mental health professional. If something as benign as being silenced in a game gets to you as much as it seems to be, I think you really need to talk to someone about it. But hey, I understand that Disc-FF is a popular community and it's never fun to be discarded in this type of way, but it's very important for you to learn from the admins warnings and past punishments.

If this is meant to be a joke and some type or sarcastic/ironic humor, this is inappropriate and I request this to be locked and trashed.

As to comments, I think he gets the point that his appeal is being reviewed. We don't need repeated comments in different wording over and over, but we all appreciate your input anyway, you're all awesome admins and we trust all of your judgement.

Again, please lock this.
I tried talking about it but all they were going to say is that i was wrong and im super toxic and my track record is bad, after i explained myself and even apologized to 2 people i really dont like becuase i admit i was wrong to them. Like i said in my dispute which was refused to go further after he disregarded my explanation as to why i contacted him instead of coming here at the time (because i didnt know this was even an option) and even after I explained why their thought process cut so deep to me (because of personal issues i would not like to discuss right now).
Last edited by Akum on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akum

Post by Akum »

HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:
Akum wrote:
Prior to me being admin, about 4 months ago, you were a friendly welcoming player, just trying to sell your hat, you followed every rule. Now, you take to spamming the forums, trying to have others side against shiro and I in the form of drama. I hope you grow to learn your mistakes. Goodbye.
While you were an admin I was a friendly welcoming player trying to sell my hat and then you tried to talk to me and I said that I didnt want to talk, because i lost a friend, I was mad at him and mad at myself. You couldnt just pull me to the side while i was being an asshole the very next day??? And I was not trying to get people to side with you, I changed my name to HuckFusky.tf and Fshiro.tf, yes and I've said that I dont like shiro, multiple times, yes, but I never brought shiros actions to the public, I have made remarks about "he might ban you" but most of the time he wasnt even there when i spoke about him. and NOBODY likes me if you didnt notice before So i really dont understand why you would think anyone would ever want to agree with me.
Last edited by Akum on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.