[WIP] Guide to play Trains

Milaan

[WIP] Guide to play Trains

Post by Milaan »

I'm tired of how easily trains gets rtv'd from people who don't know how to play it, so I'm making this, hopefully you guys can learn something from it and rape newbies! :thumbup:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Common Misconceptions

1. You do NOT have to look at the ground, looking at the ground has 0 effect.
2. You do NOT have to be a hacker OR a scripter to be able to bhop on the train! (lol)
3. If you would like to add something post below.
4. If you would like to add something post below.
5. If you would like to add something post below.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bhopping!

Ok, ok, now you guys know not to look at the ground (It will only hurt you in the long run) but the main purpose this thread is for is..bhopping when you fall off of course! :P

Here's a video of myself doing it, hopefully it's enough for everyone to learn the basics.
Unfortunately I don't have a video guide right now, because I haven't had a chance to play trains, and when I play it locally, it doesn't work out too good. If an admin tells me what the console commands are, I'll hop in a local game and show you guys!

My Tips!
1. When bhopping to get on the train, look backwards and forwards. (Warning! Only use this after watching the video)
2. Practice crouch jumping! Yeah, you can go from trying to get on the train to all the way in front of it because of crouch jumping. (That's how you actually get on the train)
3. If you would like to add something post below.
4. If you would like to add something post below.
5. If you would like to add something post below.

Community Tips!
Got a tip? Post it below (or shoot me a message) and I'll throw it down here!

Ending
Hey! :thumbup: Thanks for reading/watching my guide, now hopefully when you see this...
Spoiler
You won't be so mad. Heck, you might even be kind of happy!

But it's not that easy, it takes practice, yep, you heard it, practice! Everytime I play trains it's a practice session, and with more and more games you play, the better you get! So good luck!
(As mentioned in the title, this is a WORK IN PROGRESS)

Thanks!
Last edited by Milaan on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
AsianCat

Re: [WIP] Guide to play Trains

Post by AsianCat »

I don't knife people when I am at the back of the train. I just hold W and move my mouse left and right back and forth and get some air strafe that way that brings me back to the trains. Then again I'm not a bitch that needs the back of the trains to get knife kills. It just delays the whole round because people are not stupid enough to go somewhere the can't get back and most likely die. Not to mention all the fags that just bhop back there. I bet they wouldn't bhop back there if auto bhop wasn't on. So, it's just a poor map for this server due to the bhop. Hell, if you want a real knife fight, meet me at the front of the train where I will be waiting to backstab your ass.
Last edited by AsianCat on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

to play locally...
sv_airaccelerate 1000
that is pretty much it... lol
Last edited by DutchKitty on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Also... I used to be really good at this map, then i broke my mouse LOL. Now I can't play ANYTHING D: