How to Lead CT

Fire
Owner

How to Lead CT

Post by Fire »

There is so much to be said I will do this thread in chunks. I will post and change the title when I update/add more content. If you have anything to add please post it.

Firstly establish yourself as warden over the mic.

Next, depending on the map, you want to make sure no one is out of their cell. A few of the maps have a cell which has a telly directly to armory or to a path leading there. A simple command to help prevent disputes is "Out of your cell Rebel". This means if someone is outside of their cell, before you give commands to leave, they may be killed.

The first basic commands are:

"Take one step out of you cell and freeze"

"When cells open run/walk/crouch to [Safe Place]"

You want to issue this command in order to properly prepare Ts for further orders. Most maps have a gun or grenade hidden in some cells. Use the freeze command to check players for weapons. Make sure you are a safe distance so you are not killed. Using a AWP to check for weapons from afar is one way this can be done.

A Safe Place is an area in which Ts can be safely lead with little possibility of player rebelling.

Examples:

Big Cage (make sure they stay away from vents)

Top/Inside of VIP

Top/Inside of Solitary

Top/Inside of Infirmary

Pool Wall

Cell Stairs

Once you have made sure no one is rebelling or has a weapon you can start issuing orders.

Here is a detailed list of games. Please read fully as I have added some useful tips and tricks.

First/Last Reaction - This game easy. The premise is to state either first or last reaction then issue a command. Depending on the commands either the first or last person to do the issued commands may be killed. People usually do jump, crouch or 360 but there are so many other variations. Putting players in a situation in which failing is very likely is ideal.

Example:

"Go to the edge of boxes/big cage/vip/any other area were you can fall off and put on foot off the edge"

Making a player think quickly is the key. Going quickly but clearly one command after the next will insure at least a few people die.

Race - Make sure all players start from a similar area then issue a command to go to another area. Make sure you state last one to get there dies.

Example:

"Everyone go on top of VIP. Once there Stack in the corner. When I say go you will race to top of boxes inside of Big Cage. Last one to get there dies."

You want to be aware of safe areas. If you tell Ts to run to/past an area which has a gun or telly it is likely at least one will rebel. So make sure you either go from safe spot to safe spot or have bad areas blocked off by other CTs with guns.

Live or Die - A game I created a while back which I got from a game show on TV. This game if for two players only and if best played (but not required) when only two Ts are left alive.

Example of game:

"Both players open chat so you are not moving. When I say go type into chat either Live or Die. If both players type Live you both live. If both player type Die you both die. If one types Live and one types Die, the player who typed Live dies."

This is a easy way to get rid of one or both of the Ts because usually one of the Ts will type die.

Simon/Evil Simon Says - You start the game by stating: "We are now playing Simon/Evil Simon Says." Then pick a person to be Simon/Evil Simon. If you issue a command without first stating Simon/Evil Simon and someone follows those orders you may kill them. The difference between Simon and Evil Simon is with Evil Simon the last person to do your issued command dies.
Last edited by Fire on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
LevelDeuce :D

Re: How to Lead CT

Post by LevelDeuce :D »

LoL this helps me xD
Image Image