Help on Office and Dust

Dionyx

Help on Office and Dust

Post by Dionyx »

I am getting issues within these servers with what looks like compatibility issues JB, Mg, Ice are all fine and get normal rates. On office and dust lately i get normal fps according to ingame graph and MSI afterburner but it is very laggy and it is like i am walking in like 8 bit form it is very hard to explain. My ping and everything is normal and my GPU is not overheated but i get like choppiness which has never happened before maybe my GPU is dirty? I have turned my fan to 100% for a bit and spray compressed air inside my case to no avail im just hoping i dont have to take it apart and clean it anything else that can be server side? or bandwith related?

Ill take a demo if i can to show you later
Last edited by Dionyx on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Breezier

Re: Help on Office and Dust

Post by Breezier »

Dionyx wrote:I am getting issues within these servers with what looks like compatibility issues JB, Mg, Ice are all fine and get normal rates. On office and dust lately i get normal fps according to ingame graph and MSI afterburner but it is very laggy and it is like i am walking in like 8 bit form it is very hard to explain. My ping and everything is normal and my GPU is not overheated but i get like choppiness which has never happened before maybe my GPU is dirty? I have turned my fan to 100% for a bit and spray compressed air inside my case to no avail im just hoping i dont have to take it apart and clean it anything else that can be server side? or bandwith related?

I get fps issues when I join, I just alt tab then type motd, then type ok to get rid of the motd. To me, the ads make my game do that.
Last edited by Breezier on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
Dionyx

Re: Help on Office and Dust

Post by Dionyx »

Breezier wrote:
Dionyx wrote:I am getting issues within these servers with what looks like compatibility issues JB, Mg, Ice are all fine and get normal rates. On office and dust lately i get normal fps according to ingame graph and MSI afterburner but it is very laggy and it is like i am walking in like 8 bit form it is very hard to explain. My ping and everything is normal and my GPU is not overheated but i get like choppiness which has never happened before maybe my GPU is dirty? I have turned my fan to 100% for a bit and spray compressed air inside my case to no avail im just hoping i dont have to take it apart and clean it anything else that can be server side? or bandwith related?

I get fps issues when I join, I just alt tab then type motd, then type ok to get rid of the motd. To me, the ads make my game do that.
It has slowly gotten back to normal maybe ill try that i might be joining a team to fast and the ads are still running