HELP

mobkilla5

HELP

Post by mobkilla5 »

Okay i have a iPod touch 4th gen its been a year and its jailborken well the prob is that my cod black ops zombie app keeps crashing i have restarted the iPod many times but keeps crashing any help
Last edited by mobkilla5 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Re: HELP

Post by soulharvester »

I don't see why you would post about this issue here... try googling the issue, or contacting the developer of the app.

Though to be honest the fact that it's jail-broken might cause the crashing, not sure though.
Last edited by soulharvester on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
AsianCat

Post by AsianCat »

He wouldn't be able to contact anyone. If you jailbreak your iPod that is technically illegal to get apps for free and shit like that. But If I was you, I would save whatever you have on your iPod, restore it, and put it all back on. If that doesn't work, just take it like a man and delete duh app >:L TAKE IT LIKE A FUCKING MAN UP THE ASSS LIKE PHANTOM i mean umm.... bye!
Last edited by AsianCat on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO
mobkilla5

Post by mobkilla5 »

well i figured it out