YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- \/G - ßoosted

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by - \/G - ßoosted »

Name is DAN AKA ( BIG DICK - \/G - ßoosted ) . Figured I would come on over since we have now combined forces and say whats good ! Well I have offically met Mr. Green in the hide and seek and showed him my skills . Hope to see you guys around , and hope this all goes well . Add me in game when you guys see me . Oh and to let everyone know I am a big smart ass . GAME ON SUCKAS!!!!!!
Last edited by - \/G - ßoosted on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Re: YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sleezypro »

What up, Welcome to the Forums. :wave:
Last edited by Sleezypro on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gabestep
Location: Michigan, United States of America, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Re: YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Gabestep »

- \/G - ßoosted wrote:Name is DAN AKA ( BIG DICK - \/G - ßoosted ) . Figured I would come on over since we have now combined forces and say whats good ! Well I have offically met Mr. Green in the hide and seek and showed him my skills . Hope to see you guys around , and hope this all goes well . Add me in game when you guys see me . Oh and to let everyone know I am a big smart ass . GAME ON SUCKAS!!!!!!
Welcome (sorry for late response, internet has been down lately). Hope to maybe see you on Minigames a bit, because you play weird games like hide and seek. P.S. I always jetpack abuse so dont hang around me