Hey guys

Phantom
Veteran

Re: Hey guys

Post by Phantom »

BreezierDarrenG wrote:
Phantom wrote: Naw you sounded pretty gay. I'm just polite and try not to call people out on that cause maybe they aren't comfortable with it just yet or just don't really care either way.
Did you know if you typed "no", it would have actually been less letters to type than "naw"?
Did you know that you like men and are going to be treated differently for it for the rest of your life?
Last edited by Phantom on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

BreezierDarrenG wrote:
Phantom wrote: Naw you sounded pretty gay. I'm just polite and try not to call people out on that cause maybe they aren't comfortable with it just yet or just don't really care either way.
Did you know if you typed "no", it would have actually been less letters to type than "naw"?
Gay
Last edited by joevader on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

Phantom wrote:
BreezierDarrenG wrote:
Did you know that you like men and are going to be treated differently for it for the rest of your life?
Last edited by Breezier on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

BreezierDarrenG wrote:
Phantom wrote:Did you know that you like men and are going to be treated differently for it for the rest of your life?
It's okay. I like ponies so it's basically the same thing.
Last edited by Phantom on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

BreezierDarrenG wrote:
Phantom wrote:
BreezierDarrenG wrote:
Why would you ever use that image. Why.
Last edited by IAmJim on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

IAmJim wrote:
BreezierDarrenG wrote:
Phantom wrote:
BreezierDarrenG wrote:
Because I made the decision to, grabbed a link, and embedded it using the Img option listed above the textbox when you are posting a reply.
Last edited by Breezier on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

BreezierDarrenG wrote:
IAmJim wrote:
BreezierDarrenG wrote:
Because I made the decision to, grabbed a link, and embedded it using the Img option listed above the textbox when you are posting a reply.
That image and others like it are gayer then me and you combined. I don't know about you, but that is pretty damn gay.
Last edited by IAmJim on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

IAmJim wrote:
BreezierDarrenG wrote: Because I made the decision to, grabbed a link, and embedded it using the Img option listed above the textbox when you are posting a reply.
That image and others like it are gayer then me and you combined. I don't know about you, but that is pretty damn gay.
Is it even possible for a human being to be that gay? That would be like, being so gay that you get turned on by your own dick.
Last edited by Phantom on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

Phantom wrote:
IAmJim wrote:
BreezierDarrenG wrote: Because I made the decision to, grabbed a link, and embedded it using the Img option listed above the textbox when you are posting a reply.
Is it even possible for a human being to be that gay? That would be like, being so gay that you get turned on by your own dick.
I don't know, some people can get pretty gay though.
Last edited by IAmJim on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gabestep
Location: Michigan, United States of America, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Post by Gabestep »

Saw you for the first time in Minigames today.
Last edited by Gabestep on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.