the void

thevoid

the void

Post by thevoid »

Im back!
Last edited by thevoid on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deathkiller

Re: the void

Post by Deathkiller »

This is the admin app's please dont put this here :P
Last edited by Deathkiller on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BRO UMAD?
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

Wrong section.
I no has forum moderation powers, so I can only tell you to
Have a nice time in the forums

^ Edited by Fatty :p
Last edited by Fatty on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

Moving.

Edit: Moved.

Welcome.
Last edited by soulharvester on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fatty
Veteran

Post by Fatty »

Lol hey guys just an update on who void is

He Created DISC and i took it over

he was the original creator back on i think 06-07 :D so yea lol
Last edited by Fatty on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

Cool, but if he wants admin that easily then he can talk to you and fire. If he's going to use the regular application section then he can fill it out like a regular player.
Last edited by soulharvester on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fatty
Veteran

Post by Fatty »

soulharvester wrote:Cool, but if he wants admin that easily then he can talk to you and fire. If he's going to use the regular application section then he can fill it out like a regular player.
nigga where do you see him saying he wants admin back "that easily" in any of his words, i see your point where he put it in the admin section but at the same time all he put is "im back"

and i first saw his post in Introduction so i helped introduce him. :wtf: u needs teh chill pill soul
Last edited by Fatty on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

Him putting it in "Apply for admin" implied that he wanted to get admin back, him posting two words implied that he didn't think he should have to go through the regular process of doing so. If that's the case, then he can talk to you and fire about it.
Last edited by soulharvester on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fatty
Veteran

Post by Fatty »

no, thats how you think, see bs with soviet and other "veterans" got you all shook up and paranoid, so now when someone accidently posts in the wrong forums something thats as simple as "im back"
you all freak out and start some bs about what that person was thinking when he typed his words, as if you are professor x or some shit. i had spoken to Void before he posted on the forums, he owns his own DISC forums but i told him to just post something to say whats up or something. But of course you knew what he was thinking when he typed it so lets not argue with you
Last edited by Fatty on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

I moved it to the right board and said welcome... You're explanation coupled with where he posted is what led me to believe that, and I have no problem with what he wants or expects. I was just explaining how to go about it if getting admin was his intention.