Introducing Myself

-[FF]- LoLork

Introducing Myself

Post by -[FF]- LoLork »

Hello, I am LoLork (pronounced Lowlorc), the main point of this text, is subtle... Nah, it's just to introduce myself. :wave: Right now I am quite addicted to this server, and the community of this server fits my nature.

Naturally, I tend to go to work, go back, play TF2 or something else on the rest of the night. :P I also like BOOKS (ominous music... I can't stop doing that). Which is probably why I read the hell outta myself after about 7:00 AM... Sometimes, I get days off. :mrgreen: Which leads to me playing the whole day...

I generally like to be noticed as an actual player rather than someone who just joined the server. The reason I like this community: Because they help me.
Not with stuff like Price Check and low gravity, I like THAT, but... They help me with the game itself. I also like the fact that there are other players for me to ruthlessly murder and get ruthlessly murdered by, mainly, there's a lot of friend materials on the server. :idea:

Right now, I think that's enough for my Introduction (duction, duction...). I wish you all a fair day and a good game! See ya! :ugeek:
Last edited by -[FF]- LoLork on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
MusicalEclipse

Re: Introducing Myself

Post by MusicalEclipse »

-[FF]- LoLork wrote: Naturally, I tend to go to work, go back, play TF2 or something else on the rest of the night.
Yup, sounds a lot like myself. Glad to know that you're enjoying your server experiences :)
Last edited by MusicalEclipse on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Welcome to the Community and Servers.
Last edited by 3Percent on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

Welcome to the forums, stay away from 3Percent that nigga shaves his legs.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

Sleezypro wrote:Welcome to the forums, stay away from 3Percent that nigga shaves his legs.
EDIT: And iPhone, well he shaves his asshole

But welcome. :D
Last edited by Minnesota on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mr.Penguin Pecs

Post by Mr.Penguin Pecs »

Good sense of humor. I like em. Welcome to DISC-FF LoLork!
Pick your poison.