Long time no see

Procrastinator Cubed

Long time no see

Post by Procrastinator Cubed »

Hello again!

I can't believe I'm making this thread. Reading the comments on my previous threads, I can see I was hugely disliked. I'm not even sure how I was allowed to return - with the kindness of SpicyCandy of course. I want to apologize for any actions that I displayed that weren't the best, which, after looking over previous threads, seems to be a fuck-ton. I've decided just to inform everyone that I'm back. After my ban appeal was accepted, I've never really played on the servers, but you may see me here and there. As well, like I said in my appeal, I have changed. A lot. I don't even remember what I did, or even being banned for 5 months, or how many people hated me and what I did. So, finally, sorry.

Here are some things that have gone around while I was gone:

I remembered my password for this account
Voice cracked and puberty hit (as stated by SpicyCandy) because apparently I sound different
I applied for, and am an admin on PBFortress
Stopped trading for a while
Changed my name to simply 'Python' because people couldn't pronounce 'Procrastinator' correctly
Definitely became more mature because of the admin responsibilities, and life
I am 16 as a Sophomore now. Many remember me as a Freshman.

Hope we can get to chatting in game. Hopefully things have changed around here as well
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.