Hiya! :D

Almond

Hiya! :D

Post by Almond »

Hey everyone,

I just realized that I haven't posted on the introductions forum yet, I guess now's a good time for it (since I'm a trial admin for DB). Anyway, here it goes...

I'm Almond. I started playing on the Disc DB server almost a year ago, and I've been regularly playing since then. Pretty much every regular on that server knows me, and I probably know them too. I really love playing dodgeball, and I love it even more when I play it with some special friends (especially Money and Jasmine <3). I live in Chicago, almost 3 miles south-west of the server. I've also been recently granted trial adminship for DB, many thanks for that! :D

I'm a college student majoring in Computer Engineering at UIC, I'm 19 years old, and I live by reason and logic. However, just because I tend to mostly rely on reason doesn't mean I lack emotions. I try not to let emotions get the best of me, but at certain times I can't help but to give in (aka depression). I love minimalism. Simplicity makes everything so much easier to deal with. I also work with robots, so I might be absent from the server every now and then. Not for too long, though. :D
I'm fairly open-minded, honest, generous, and very amiable. Not a very talkative person, honestly. I'm more of a thinking type of guy. Unless they're about programming or electronics, conversations are pretty tough for me to start. Nevertheless, I always try to make friends by talking about something random or weird. I don't know...
Hmm...not sure what else should be mentioned. Oh, I gotta say this! I don't wear TF2 hats. I actually hate them. All those "unusuals" and sparkly weird things flying everywhere...meh! Just, meh! You can always ask some DB players to testify to that, or you could just check out my awesome-lookin bald pyro in the server some time! B-)
Lol anyway, thanks for reading this, here's an ice cream for all of you! <3
:)
Almond
Ocheu

Re: Hiya! :D

Post by Ocheu »

Hey, you should hop on prophunt sometimes :)

Image - Person_Unknown 2015

Stuff about samba and him gettin wreckd:
Spoiler

Almond

Post by Almond »

You know, I really should. Don't know why I haven't already... :)
Almond
Varple
Veteran

Post by Varple »

You should check out all of our other servers when you have time after dodge ball.
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Welcome! As Varple said, feel free to check out the rest of our servers (especially DR)
ImageImage
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

He failed to mention that he is absolutely amazing and our number one player on db right now.
Out of that he's also polite and kindhearted and one of the best people I know <3
Much love
Jasmine
Almond

Post by Almond »

Awww shucks! You're making me blush, now! xD
Thanks for the beautiful words, big sis! Means a lot to me. <3
Almond
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

These fucking twats advertising their servers.
Don't check out VSH, it blows.
PukaTheDude
Veteran

Post by PukaTheDude »

You never talk when I get on, hurts me every time.
Welcome
Image Image
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

He hates wearing any cosmetic, can confirm. He especially hates the unusual disco beat down Attendant he has sitting in his inventory. Anyway, welcome to the forums, should check out some of the other servers at some point (especially surf).
Shia Suprise
Spoiler