Mustik's Introduction

mustikkatassu

Mustik's Introduction

Post by mustikkatassu »

Hi!

My name is mustikkatassu but most people call me Mustik. I started playing Team Fortress 2 in 2010 and got introduced to the Saxton Hale mod in summer 2013. From the first day I played the mod I’ve been addicted to it. That’s also when I met my current fellow admin and longtime friend Sindri. He introduced me to Disc-FF about four months ago and I’ve stayed ever since. I love this community and I wish to stay here for a long time.

Besides gaming I play violin, sing and study Business Economics. My favorite music is chillstep, euphoric hardstyle, melodic metal, video game and movie music and of course Lindsey Stirling.

I’m a fairly friendly person and I really enjoy helping others may it be server related or any other problems. A lot of people have told me that my sense of humor is weird but that’s just because I’m from Finland. I’m not the most talkative person amongst new people but I would like to get to know more of you guys. Feel free to add me on steam.

P.S. I know we have a prophunt server and yes I have played there and no I will not abandon VSH for it
Last edited by mustikkatassu on Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sindri Myrgadeath

Re: Mustik's Introduction

Post by Sindri Myrgadeath »

Forgot to mention the other 20 great things about you, like being the best medic on the VSH server, or being a really good friend, etc. But you were always pretty modest so I guess it works.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Welcome to the forums!
ImageImage
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

You haven't even come to our Prophunt Server. We have a Prophunt server, and you haven't come to our Prophunt server. I'm offended. I mean, we HAVE a Prophunt server, you know...

Welcome to the forums though
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Prophunt's really desperate for people huh
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

White Sedan wrote:Prophunt's really desperate for people huh
Last edited by Dongle on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Darkone2e
Veteran

Post by Darkone2e »

Welcome to the forums, do not forget to try the Freak fortress servers. Oh and I hope you like Vanessa Mae as well..
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Post by CorgiBear »

DAMN prophunt got shut down. Not going to lie that made me laugh xD poor Samba <3
Welcome to the forums, Mustik I hope you enjoy your time with us! :)
Chikiro
Veteran

Post by Chikiro »

Hai Mustik! And welcome to the forums! Ive totally never played on VSH before and totally never met you before... nope! never! I'm just a troll who lives under the bridge in prophunt, never emerging unless someone disturbs me.

Also, I havent seen or heard anything in this thread about prophunt. So, I might as well advertise it! We have a prophunt server! And, while the admins here are all butts, we'd be glad if you joined us!

But.. in all seriousness, welcome, and hope to see you around other areas than JUST vsh. :P
Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see. ;D
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

White Sedan wrote:Prophunt's really desperate for people huh
:(
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?