Hey from Angel

Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Hey from Angel

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

So, I decided to remake my introduction since my last one was a bit lacking and I didn't know what to say at the time, so, uh, here goes.

I am Angel Ambrosius and I am an admin for the TF2 Idle servers. I happened to find the servers by chance and decided to stay. I've been playing on Disc FF servers for about 3 years now, possibly more, but had to take a break from TF2 due to when I was in high school my family was poor and couldn't afford anything besides electricity which resulted in my siblings and I finding different friends to live with. Back then, Spicy was still just a normal admin like the rest of us. d:
Anwyays, since then I have been able to return to TF2 after I joined the US Marine Corps and began living on my own. I began playing on the servers again back in late 2014/early 2015 and just played for fun (as I still do) but after I had gotten tired of having to call an admin for a rulebreaker/hacker and being unable to do anything about it myself, I decided to apply for admin, and have been an admin for about 3 months now. :D At first I stayed strictly to the Idles, but have since then been branching out to play with other people in the other servers we have. I know I haven't been to all of the different servers, but I'm working on it. Recently got CS:GO and was going to try and play games there as well, and I know TF2 doesn't have some of the games types they do.

Little about me: Well, I'm 19 (20 on March 8), I'm still in the Marines and won't be out until June of 2019. This coming year I'm going to be deployed to Spain sometime in August or September for 6 to 8 months, so uh, early warning if I disappear around that time? Lol. Currently stationed in Camp Lejeune, NC.
So, I'm into every kind of music (this includes things most people don't like, such as Mongolian/Tuvan throat singing and Gregorian chant) but Dubstep is my favorite, followed by Post-Hardcore. I watch anime because, iunno, shit's cool (not into the harem crap or lovey-doveys stuff though, just kill stabby fight-fight kind and maybe some comedy and absolutely love gory violence). I love books as well, have read countless novels and series' am constantly running out of reading materials, so if anyone wants to give a recommendation, I'll happily give it a try. I love singing as well, just never know what to sing. :I

I'm a laid back guy who loves games and plays for fun and doesn't really know what he wants to do for the rest of his life besides be happy and try to make other people happy in return. I'm blunt, honest, have little to no shame, no secrets, and refuse to lie to someone just to make them feel better. I don't often give second chances, so if you do something to betray my trust or cause me to strongly dislike you, sorry, but I'm probably going to dislike you from then on. I'm on my computer as often as I can be because #NoLife and will respond to anyone who wants to talk to me, no matter what it is about. I don't judge anyone for being themselves (unless you're an asshole, then I will judge you fucking hard) and will accept you for who you are when other people might not. Everyone has good and bad days. Music can affect your mood and emotions more than you think. I'm not really sure what else to say at this point, so I guess just ask me anything else you would like to know and I'll be happy to answer.

I'm Angel Ambrosius and I love this community.
Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
YemyFuhai

Re: Hey from Angel

Post by YemyFuhai »

u sound like a nerd and i like nerds so hi! <3
LET US BEGIN
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

I am indeed a big nerd. Hello! :D
Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Ayyyyy bbbbbb play more DR with me pls
ImageImage
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Post by CorgiBear »

Well I've already said my hello but there's no harm in another one, right? :) Hi Angel nice to meet you! :D
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

I will Dongbro, and Hi! :D
Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Ocheu

Post by Ocheu »

Heeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Dont listen to that nerd dongle guy, and play more prophunt instead c:
Last edited by Ocheu on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image - Person_Unknown 2015

Stuff about samba and him gettin wreckd:
Spoiler

Suspicious

Post by Suspicious »

Hmm, I feel like I need to meet you on the Skill Surf server one of these days, Angel. Haven't met many admins on Disc apart from a select few like West and Jasmine.

Hope to meet you sooner or later :D
Apparently watching anime makes you a weeb immediately. Cool.
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

I've been to surf a few times, just not very good at it at the moment lol. And I can't just not play one or the other, so I'll just have to play everything!
Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

u wan fite m8
Fire wrote:You're a admin?