hello friends

sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Re: hello friends

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Anyone who suggests anything other than Prophunt is wrong and you are wrong if you don't play on prophunt.

Did you know we have a prophunt server?
Person Unknown could tell you we have a prophunt server.
They made us a banner to let you know we have a prophunt server.

We have a prophunt server.

Thanks Person~
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Skipples D Biggs

Post by Skipples D Biggs »

hi again and thanks to everyone here :D i hope i can make more friends and i will visit all servers soon enough :3
Person_Unknown
Veteran

Post by Person_Unknown »

sambawarkiddo wrote: Person Unknown could tell you we have a prophunt server.
You know what? You're right. I can tell you about the prophunt server.
I can tell you that they're real desperate for players with all the advertising they do. If you want to go there, that's alright.

It's one of the abundance of servers we have. You can type !hop in-game to look through them all.
Or look at the server list on the main page.

Because it's not about advertising our severs here. It's about welcoming new players into the community.

Anyways, more importantly, welcome, man. Enjoy yourself here at the forums. Hope to see you around sometime.
Last edited by Person_Unknown on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
IN LOVING MEMORY - We miss you Person

Need me? Link to my profile's right here.
Skipples D Biggs

Person_Unknown wrote:
sambawarkiddo wrote: Person Unknown could tell you we have a prophunt server.
You know what? You're right. I can tell you about the prophunt server.
I can tell you that they're real desperate for players with all the advertising they do. If you want to go there, that's alright.

It's one of the abundance of servers we have. You can type !hop in-game to look through them all.
Or look at the server list on the main page.

Because it's not about advertising our severs here. It's about welcoming new players into the community.

Anyways, more importantly, welcome, man. Enjoy yourself here at the forums. Hope to see you around sometime.
hello, and thanks im really excited to try other servers and make more friends
Last edited by Skipples D Biggs on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Person_Unknown wrote: I can tell you that they're real desperate for players with all the advertising they do. If you want to go there, that's alright.[/size]
I'm not sorry the Prophunters are most active on the forums <3
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Deity of the Mask
Veteran

Post by Deity of the Mask »

Welcome to the forums my friend! Welcome to the Disc-FF family!

Amiibo Alex wrote: My uncle is a lawyer, and I will take legal action to this.
Skipples D Biggs

Deity of the Mask wrote:Welcome to the forums my friend! Welcome to the Disc-FF family!
hello, and thanks bro i think i saw you yesterday on deathrun as i remember ;D
my friend spicy shrek insulted you and left, even though i warned him xD, you probably remember now :3
Last edited by Skipples D Biggs on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deity of the Mask
Veteran

Post by Deity of the Mask »

Indeed i do remember you :) You were also on when i joined Dodgeball when DR was empty though you were rather silent, I found your friend quite amusing, i just wish he would have stayed instead of quitting after attempting to "hurt my feelings" by calling me a "madmin". It was quite, how should i put this, unique haha.
Last edited by Deity of the Mask on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amiibo Alex wrote: My uncle is a lawyer, and I will take legal action to this.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

sambawarkiddo wrote:
Person_Unknown wrote: I can tell you that they're real desperate for players with all the advertising they do. If you want to go there, that's alright.[/size]
I'm not sorry the Prophunters are most active on the forums <3
Are you trying to start a flame war or something? Because that's where being this spiteful will get you. If spamming introductions with "prophunt is better than everything else" or "come to prophunt it's the best" equals being active on the forums so be it, but intentionally calling out Person over something as ridiculous as a forum signature for the clear purpose of getting a reaction from him is immature and has no place on the forums.
Last edited by White Sedan on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Please remember that this is someone's introduction thread, refrain from fighting here.

Talk in private if you have to.