Hello! This is kitten's introduction.

♥кιттєи♥

Hello! This is kitten's introduction.

Post by ♥кιттєи♥ »

This is a normal introduction to myself, so let me tell you my story, kitten was my original name since about 2014-2016 I changed names because I was bored, so yeah, I played disc.ff a lot, so I'm not new, I'm old, I still remember the very old days when I used to play the old maps of deathrun, and they're still here! I never thought that, so I met new players, new adminstrators, I even knew Deity Of The Mask and Fruit before they were admins! Things changed really fast, let me tell you my information to let you know about myself, (I have a microphone though)

Age: 10 years old (Don't worry, I'm not a squeaker or all these things)
Name: Adham Ahmed
That's all! I love kittens and they're very cute so that's why I changed my name to kitten.
End of the introduction! Goodbye and have a nice day!
Last edited by ♥кιттєи♥ on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anomaly
Veteran

Re: Hello! This is kitten's introduction.

Post by Anomaly »

Meow? Mew meow mrow meow mew meow mew mew! Meow. Mew meow? Meow, mew meow meow mew mew mrow mroooooowl.

Mew. ^_^
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Welcome to the forums!
ImageImage
brad
Server Admin

Post by brad »

Welcome to the forums
Almond

Post by Almond »

Welcome to the forums Adham, nice to meet you.
I'm assuming you know Arabic, amirite? That's already one thing we have in common, so far. :)

Anyway, enjoy your time here at DISC-FF servers.
Almond
♥кιттєи♥

A Reply to Almond, brad, Dongle, Anomaly

Post by ♥кιттєи♥ »

So Almond, I do know Arabic, but I hate talking Arabic, my first language to learn was English, no one ever helps me while studying it, and also thank you for your greeting.
Thank you brad for your greeting, I appreciate it.
Thank you Dongle for your greeting, I appreciate it.
To Anomaly: Meow meow meow meow, Meow meow meow? meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow, meow meow, anyways Anomaly, I think now you're now one of the kittens, congratulations! :)
Thank you guys for being generous! I hope we'll meet in one of the servers in disc.ff ^-^ Goodbye and have a nice second/minute/hour/day/week/month/year/life (I think I've went to far right? hue hue :D )
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Welcome to the forum.
Almond

Re: A Reply to Almond, brad, Dongle, Anomaly

Post by Almond »

♥кιттєи♥ wrote:So Almond, I do know Arabic, but I hate talking Arabic, my first language to learn was English, no one ever helps me while studying it, and also thank you for your greeting.
Wait, why do you hate talking in Arabic? Do you mean talking online, or talking in general? I agree with the former, I actually never speak to anyone in Arabic online (cuz why would i?!). xP
Anyway, I know how you feel, I've been there. :)
Last edited by Almond on Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Almond
Anomaly
Veteran

Re: A Reply to Almond, brad, Dongle, Anomaly

Post by Anomaly »

♥кιттєи♥ wrote:To Anomaly: Meow meow meow meow, Meow meow meow? meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow, meow meow,
That's racist!
Last edited by Anomaly on Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
♥кιттєи♥

Re: A Reply to Armen, Almond, Anomaly

Post by ♥кιттєи♥ »

Thank you Armen for the greeting!
So Almond, let me tell you something, I'm really slow at typing at Arabic, and I never talk with my friends in Arabic ONLINE, so yeah, English is pretty good, I've been talking English a lot of course, when I was talking with my friends, I had the worst grammar ever, I looked at the messages that I have wrote/typed and laugh, and sometimes you can see me doing some bad grammar, because I'm not a intermediate student, only advanced due to the grammar and spelling, sometimes you can use words for this kind of sentence, sometimes you can use the words that you have just used for other sentences, that's how the intermediate student works, anyways, I appreciate your response.
Hey Anomaly: That's not racist though, I was just joking with you hue hue ^-^
Last edited by ♥кιттєи♥ on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.