Robert Speedwagon's Introduction

Robert Speedwagon

Robert Speedwagon's Introduction

Post by Robert Speedwagon »

Greetings everyone! I'm Robert Speedwagon, and my Steam name is Robert Edward O. Speedwagon (yes, quite a mouthful), in honor of the character of the same name from the immensely amazing anime JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I've began playing on the Disc-FF servers since about 3 months ago, almost the entirety of that time spent on the Slender servers. I wanted to introduce myself on the forums because i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶d̶m̶i̶n̶ why not?

I played Slender Fortress at the request of a friend of mine, and while the game itself was decent, I was impressed by the community and how tight-knit it was. It's rare to find such energy and passion in online players, and I loved my first time there. I decided I would infiltrate them and d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ have fun playing video games with people. While I do play a lot of Slender, I also play Deathrun and intend to begin Prophunt at the recommendation of a friend.

Any other things I should say? I like the color burgundy, which makes me sad because it's not part of the color palette in the !colorme command. I'm very active on the mic, and I'd like to think my enthusiasm makes other people have fun joining in and participating.

Oh yes, and some people have noticed my voice sounds strangely similar like Cr1tikal's. In fact, the official tally held by me and a friend is currently at 48 after only three short weeks of keeping track. Just thought I would mention that because there's nothing interesting to say about me.

So that was my very terrible introduction. Please do welcome me to the forums and ask me to join whatever servers you guys are on. Have a great day/evening/morning/dawn/dusk/night/afternoon.

(Also Vivixx I'm sorry for having killed you outside of PVP that one time please don't permaban me)
Last edited by Robert Speedwagon on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serena
Veteran

Re: Robert Speedwagon's Introduction

Post by Serena »

Welcome to the forums, ya nerd. Stay on DR. We're the only cool ones around.
Mr Pail
Veteran

Post by Mr Pail »

Welcome Robert. Enjoy your stay in the forums.

Sureal
Chikiro
Veteran

Post by Chikiro »

Ello Robert. Welcome to the forums~

And yes, prophunt is highly recommended. ;D
Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see. ;D
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

Prophunt is lame. :^)
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

Freak fortress has candy. And a puppy

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

FireFriendly servers are stupid. Come to ArmenFriendly servers instead. We're cool. 8-)
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Post by CorgiBear »

I've seen you around, you're a pretty nice person and easy to get along with. You should join us on prophunt when you can, also welcome to the forums :)
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Armen wrote:FireFriendly servers are stupid. Come to ArmenFriendly servers instead. We're cool. 8-)
Fire: Forum rules wrote:6.) No advertising. Any form of advertisement will be deleted and the poster will be banned. [Give-away and event promotion posts that do not directly relate to DISC-FF are only to be posted with permission from a moderator.]
Ban urself mlg maighty. :shh:
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Dubstab wrote:
Armen wrote:FireFriendly servers are stupid. Come to ArmenFriendly servers instead. We're cool. 8-)
Fire: Forum rules wrote:6.) No advertising. Any form of advertisement will be deleted and the poster will be banned. [Give-away and event promotion posts that do not directly relate to DISC-FF are only to be posted with permission from a moderator.]
Ban urself mlg maighty. :shh:
ArmenFriendly is like the illuminati.
I'm a part of the FireFriendly, just better. :^)
Last edited by Armen on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.