Hey there!

Caleb_in_your_coffee

Hey there!

Post by Caleb_in_your_coffee »

I'm Caleb, known on Steam as Caleb in your Coffeemaker. (It's a reference to a song I like, heh)

I'm a very friendly person, and love getting to know people, so feel free to respond and open a conversation with me! :grin: I'm 23 years old and am married to my lovely wife Ashleigh, whom with I have a beautiful daughter.

I mostly hang out on TF2 trading servers trying desperately to make money (and sometimes succeeding), and mostly play Sniper, Engineer, and Soldier.I play a whole mess of games besides Team Fortress, most notably Sins of a Solar Empire, Fallout 4, Europa Universalis IV, and Saint's Row IV just to name a few.

I also love music, and am a dummer, singer, and guitar dabbler. My favorite bands include Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Neck Deep, I the Mighty, Panic! at the Disco, and All Time Low among many others.

I'm also a super huge nerd, with fandoms ranging from Star Wars and Star Trek to Lord of the Rings and Disney. Star Wars is easily my favorite franchise, and will defend it to the death. :geek:

Well that's about all I can think of, so I'll leave it at that! Thanks for reading my greeting post, and I hope to get to know as many of you as I can.
"Show me again the power of the darkness. Show me, and I will let nothing stand in our way."
-Kylo Ren
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Re: Hey there!

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

Join freak fortress some time. we have punch and pie

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around
ImageImage
Anomaly
Veteran

Post by Anomaly »

Welcome!
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss