Unique Titles Describing Introductions Are Hard

Sixteen

Unique Titles Describing Introductions Are Hard

Post by Sixteen »

Hello reader.
My name is Sean, but most call me Sixteen. My username has been Sixteen for quite some time, and the odds of it changing are very unlikely. Though this is only my fourth consecutive day on the DISC-FF servers, I have been playing TF2 for many years now. I do not value items for trading, I just play the game and have fun, or at least try my best to do such a thing.

Like all, I do have a history. My most notable story is that I was an Administrator for about 2 years at TF2SwapShop (I would post a link, butboth posting links and advertising is against the rules, so I will leave you to google it, if you so desire.). There were a lot of good times there and a lot went well, but my ending wasn't very good. I can promise you, I did not cheat, or hack, or break any rules. I was just a bad person, morally. But that was about 3-4 months ago, and that was only a small portion of my life. If you would like any information about my past, I will give you any information you so desire with any links (by personal message) if they so fit.

As for being here besides, I have been playing on the Prop Hunt server these last 4 days and have been loving my time. This community has been only nice to me and that is something you don't always come across. I hope to get more involved with this community because it is a fantastic one. But I should also state, SwapShop's community is good as well, just I don't have the reputation there to hang around. It's better I make a new start. But I also do feel it important that you all know what I was as well as knowing what I am.

Thank you for these last 4 fun days, for taking your time to read this post, and the inevitable good times to be had in the future.

~16
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Re: Unique Titles Describing Introductions Are Hard

Post by CorgiBear »

Hey Sixteen! Welcome to the forums, glad you joined us on prophunt, feel free to check out the other servers they are just as friendly and fun to play on. : )

Just keep your nerdy poison waffles.
Last edited by CorgiBear on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Pail
Veteran

Post by Mr Pail »

Welcome to the forums Sixteen. We hope you enjoy what we have to offer :)

Sureal
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

SUP
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Chikiro
Veteran

Post by Chikiro »

Welcome~ I havent been available for the past few days because of school, so I only saw ya yesterday. Good choice in ph B)

Anyways, welcome to disc! and be sure to check out all the servers we have to offer!
Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see. ;D
Sixteen

Post by Sixteen »

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

I didn't want to respond too quickly, but I also feel it would be best that I do respond, so that you know I am still active and that you messages are not going unread. No worries, I will definitely be exploring the other servers, and I look forward to doing so. I can't wait to see any/all of you in the time to come on any of the servers. :)

~16
Cam

Post by Cam »

Hey Sixteen! I just want to welcome you to the forums. I've seen you on the server a few times and i look forward to playing against you soon!
blondie
Veteran

Post by blondie »

Welcome Sixteen! Hope you enjoy our servers!
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Hope you enjoy your time on forums and on prophunt c:
ImageImageImage
Harmless
Veteran

Post by Harmless »

welp everyone beat me to it

But welcome to the forums!
---------
when I think of harmless I imagine urethral splintering :)