My Actual Intro

Suspicious

My Actual Intro

Post by Suspicious »

I have done introductions in the past, but not about myself or my life so I think now is the time. I'll make it as short as I can.

So, my name is Sergio, or as my alias would suggest, Suspicious, kinda cool of a name I guess. I have been part of Disc FF for about 2 years now and plan to stay on the forums/stay in the groups and interact for a while. I have been through some tough times but I feel like I am in better shape than I have been before. I have had to deal with depression, emotional and physical abuse, a lack of a male role model in my life, bullying, other random stuff that has happened, and recently insomnia during my life over the past 8 or so years. I have been a surf admin before on Disc FF's Skill Surf server, and although I dont play much on there anymore, I dont think my skills will fade anytime soon. I also play random other games for some reason, boredom I guess. I could probably elaborate but I wanna make this kinda short.

Hopefully I will get to know more of you as time passes as well as people getting to know me as a person on Disc FF.

Thanks for reading. :D

P.S: I am alright, I am not in any kind of need of mental or emotional help, just sayin my life story. :P
Last edited by Suspicious on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apparently watching anime makes you a weeb immediately. Cool.
Tornado123

Re: My Actual Intro

Post by Tornado123 »

Hello Suspicious, How are you?
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets
Suspicious

Post by Suspicious »

I'm fine. Might be getting back into surf soon, just give me some time. *hint hint*
Apparently watching anime makes you a weeb immediately. Cool.
hisiglemic

Post by hisiglemic »

hi sus
one day I will meet Gaben