Polar Bear Facts VSH Admin Application

Polar Bear Facts VSH Admin Application

Postby Polar Bear Facts » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:46 am

Hey guys,

I’m Polar Bear Facts/Polar, polar bear fact giver extraordinaire, frequent visitor to DISC FF servers, and overall nice fella. I was looking to apply for admin on the VSH servers 1 and 2.

My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:58169930 and my Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076605589/

Admins who have referred me: Shankin, Catface/=^-^=/jonite1526

I would make a good admin because I’ve been a regular patron of the VSH servers for a while now and have familiarize myself with most of the business and behavior of the VSH servers and am known pretty well by the regulars, admins, and community (I hope). I’ve been a president/admin for video game affiliated groups in the past and have done my best on the servers to inform people of the rules and keeping everyone modestly aware of what not to do and if necessary. I’ve done my best to inform people of information whether it pertains to the game or something else, polar bear facts included.

On an additional note, I work an 8-5 job but show up at nights and often during weekends on the server. Usually during those times, I’m pretty flexible.

Thanks for taking time to check this application out and have a great day!

EDIT: If anybody needs me, I've changed my name to 'Polar' now.
Last edited by Polar Bear Facts on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Polar Bear Facts

Re: Polar Bear Facts VSH Admin Application

Postby Shankin » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:23 am

neutral. You're active which is good, but I don't see you reporting to me about things. Another thing, I don't see you enforcing rules often. Make improvements then I might change my vote.

+Ref.You have made improvements from last time, you Enforce rules, and you let me know about rule breakers.
Last edited by Shankin on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be a Minecraft admin, I know the stress-Rigby
Shankin
Server Admin

Postby HorridSauce3 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:12 am

Neutral as of right now. I need to see more rule enforcement from you and also its helpful if you split your time between both servers more. Improve that and your good to go.

I have seen some improvement and I think you are on a good path keep doing what your doing Neutral leaning towards +ref.
-HorridSauce3
Last edited by HorridSauce3 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HorridSauce3
Server Admin

Postby Idjit » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:33 pm

Neutral. Your activity is fine, however in my opinion your attitude is not, coming off as rather immature. There is minimal to no rule enforcement in the chat either, and I have never once heard your microphone. These are all things that would need to change in order to get a referral.

+ref. You've been very active, enforce rules properly over mic and in chat, and act much more maturely. You've also done things I've yet to see from any other applicant, which was asking for clarification on rules you were unsure of as opposed to simply stating what you believed to be correct.
Last edited by Idjit on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I eat the pussy at ludicrous speed.
Idjit
Server Admin

Postby jonite1526 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:46 pm

Neutral I agree with the points made above. Please make more reports and enforce rules more often. Try to use your mic more consistently on the server.

You can add me to your list of referalls...+ref. I think you have put a great effort in improving from the feedback provided and I think you would be a great member of the admin team.
Last edited by jonite1526 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
=^-^=
jonite1526
Server Admin

Postby Shankin » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:19 am

Updated.
I used to be a Minecraft admin, I know the stress-Rigby
Shankin
Server Admin

Postby jonite1526 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:18 am

Updated.
=^-^=
jonite1526
Server Admin

Postby SpicyCandy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:37 pm

Your application will be reviewed in February. Be sure to remain active.
SpicyCandy
Co-Owner

Return to Apply For Admin