BattleϟBorn Tom(YouTube) [VSH] Admin Application

BattleϟBorn Tom(YouTube) [VSH] Admin Application

Postby BattleϟBorn Tom » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:57 pm

In game name: BattleϟBorn Tom(YouTube)

Servers I'm applying too: Saxton Hale Servers 1 and 2.

If you need my Steam link, here it is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BattleBornTom/
Steam I.D:STEAM_0:1:74815673

Admins who have referred me: No one so far.

I would make a good admin because....

"Have you been following the rules/enforcing them?"- "When I am on the server I am for the most part enforcing the rules. I try to have a open mind to everyone's opinion. Since joining people get confused with the rules and i try to explain what they are. If there are people who are mic spamming/cheat I am informing people others of this.

“Do you have past experience as a admin/mod?”- Yes, I do have past experience as a admin and mod. I started of as a trusted on a small Trouble in Terrorist town server. It taken me almost a year to get the position. I donated hundreds of dollars to it, spent long hours on server, and even made a youtube channel for the community for the purpose of growing it. I am currently proud of what I did for that server, but it unfortunately died last in early 2015.

“Do I have to have at least 300 hours in TF2?”- Yes, I currently have above 300 hours. To be more specific, I have 374 hours at the moment when I post this.

“Do I have to have/use the mic?”- Yes, I do have a mic. I currently have a Blue Snowball Microphone.

“Age?”- I understand age isn’t an issue, but I am currently at the age of 14.

“What is my personality/attitude/voice like?”- My personality is generally mixed. I have a mixture of sillyness and politeness. I can get very serious at times when need be, but i like to interact with everybody around me to see how they are doing. I care more about how people are doing and if they are having fun. I guess you can say that I am a charismatic guy. My attitude towards things is very positive and, I take the greatest of respect towards anything. With that said ,I am very unbiased and I have unlimited forgiveness if rules are followed through. If somebody is mic spamming, I will give them a few warnings. Usually after 3 warnings, I will gag them for only until the server has changed. My voice makes me sound 3 years older than I am. That is something I would like to add as a fun fact.

Other things I Should mention...

“How Do I stand out?”- Though what i might say might sound clitia to you i understand people very well. The only reason why i understand people very well in my mind is because of the fact that in the past i have been depressed. I went through a bitter time of moving to a new school and trying to socially adapt to other people. For me I just never really understood people until I was depressed. Through my time with depression, I understand others pain, happiness, hate, and fun. Im currently not depressed anymore and I am doing great. I’m happy about everything I am doing. I am trying to do make decent youtube content and Im trying to have fun while doing it.
Last edited by BattleϟBorn Tom on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BattleϟBorn Tom

Re: BattleϟBorn Tom(YouTube) [VSH] Admin Application

Postby jonite1526 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Please correct your format: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1900

I am a no. I don't really know who you are which means either your:

A) Not Active
B) Don't make enough reports
C) Don't stand out

I would recommend you spend some more time on the servers and becoming more well known before applying.
Last edited by jonite1526 on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=^-^=
jonite1526
Server Admin

Postby Idjit » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:36 pm

No currently. You don't seem to report many issues often, nor do I see you try to enforce the rules. Work on that for the future. You also come off as very immature just based on your conversations in chat.
I eat the pussy at ludicrous speed.
Idjit
Server Admin

Postby HorridSauce3 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:18 am

No. To start off looking through your chat logs you seem to act very immature in chat but on mic you seem to act more mature. You also don't report to me at all and I don't see much rule enforcement from you. It also bothers me that you have just been recently unsilenced and you are already causing some problems in chat . I need to see some major improvement before I can change my mind.

-HorridSauce3
Last edited by HorridSauce3 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
HorridSauce3
Server Admin

Postby Shankin » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:35 am

neutral. I do see you enforce rule, but rarely. Also you do tend to say very immature stuff in chat which needs to change. Also report more often, I know you've been trying.
I used to be a Minecraft admin, I know the stress-Rigby
Shankin
Server Admin

Postby SpicyCandy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:30 pm

Your application will be reviewed in February. Be sure to remain active.
SpicyCandy
Co-Owner

Return to Apply For Admin