Dark's Apply for Admin

Dark's Apply for Admin

Postby dark_soul618 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:40 am

In Game Name(s):⭕✡Dark_Soul✡⭕

I am applying for admin on the Slender #1

My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:146395704 And Steam Community Page Is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dark_Soul618

Admins Who referred me:

I would make a good admin because:

I have Been playing Slender for id say 2 years. I've been killed outside of PVP and would like to help on that to. This is the one i really want to help on The Slender containment breach i see so many Break the Doors Been trying to tell them to stop but they continue BUT when this happens there are usually no admins. The mic Spammers And Chat Spammers are very rare so Im trying to stop those as well.I'm very nice to people will help if they are new. I have 1,233 hrs on TF2.

Other info: I had no mic before so sorry but, i got one on Jan 05 2017. Forgot to mention that.

Thank you for Reading this and have a good day. :wave:
Last edited by dark_soul618 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:23 am, edited 10 times in total.
dark_soul618

Re: Dark's Apply for Admin

Postby Mr Pail » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:25 am

Neutral

I have seen you from time to time, but i do feel mic usage could be worked on before giving you a ref. Your friendly enough but would love to see more diligence when it comes to reporting issues and rule enforcement. Add me for any questions & concerns you may have on Slender. Keep up the hours and good luck!

Sureal
Mr Pail
Server Admin

Postby King Demomidas » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:16 am

Neutral here.

I have seen you plenty on slender and that's good, you are a fairly well known reg and that works to your benefit, however regardless of the reports and renown, the mic is a necessity. I'm aware you haven't gotten one til recently, however now is the time to change that mic activity! Be positive! Lets see you vocalize! With proper mic use you may very well sway my vote. Good luck and keep those reports and server respect coming! =)
¸ .•♛•.¸¸.•♛•All That Glitters Is Gold•♛•.¸¸.•♛•.¸

King Demomidas
Server Admin

Postby ZippyBlitzDitz » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:22 am

Neutral leaning towards a Yes

I'm alright with this dude, he enforces the rules and keeps me updated if something goes wrong in the server. I do suggest being a bit more vocal on the mic, that would earn a rep from me. Keep up the good work.
Last edited by ZippyBlitzDitz on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZippyBlitzDitz
Server Admin

Postby Vivixx Foxy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:38 pm

i see you alot, not much on enforcing rules and report but your a nice guy would love to see ya around but you gotta get more mic usage down before i can make my final judgement
~Foxy Approves
Vivixx Foxy
Server Admin

Postby SpicyCandy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:39 pm

Your application will be reviewed in February. Be sure to remain active.
SpicyCandy
Co-Owner

Return to Apply For Admin