Trebax's Freak Fortress App

Trebax's Freak Fortress App

Postby Taliu » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:39 pm

In-Game name(s): -[FF]- Trebax, Eclipse the Umbreon, Will the (Various things here as a changed it so often.) Taliu is a RP name, and easier for me to remember as a login so that's why I used it here

I am applying for admin on the Freak Fortress server

My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:54151646 and Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkFloof

Admins who have referred me: None yet... Hope to get some

I would make a good admin because when I get given a job, my mind gets latched onto it. I often take things seriously, especially if I feel like someone else has expectations of me. Also, I love to help people out. I will go out of my way to try and help someone in need and feel really guilty just for not helping people, even if I had nothing to do with their conundrum. In this way, I'm determined to help people who need it, and also stick up against people who lord over someone else. I'm very familiar with the FF servers, as they were some of the first I enjoyed playing on. Freak Fortress especially made me smile, and its unique gameplay made me stick around and form friendships. After one of my friends became an admin, I decided that I should try and join as well. Since I loved the server as much as him, I should also try and give back to the community.

Other things I should mention are right now, I am a student so sudden blasts of homework might occur during the week. However, I will always be around weekends and am a bit addicted to Freak Fortress so I play a lot of it. Also, I try to get on every day. I have held a couple admin positions before on some now dead sites, but nothing really well organised due to my age at the time. My school does not assign much homework, and my class load is starting to fade away now that I am in senior year. I also want to apologize for the incredibly poor timing of my previous application. I had family over for a couple weeks for the holidays and my app was canceled for inactivity. So sorry! Which also means I look a bit inactive right now. Give me a week and my activity will be back up to stupid amounts again. So if you are planning on rejecting for inactivity, I kindly ask you to wait a week...
Last edited by Taliu on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Taliu

Re: Trebax's Freak Fortress App

Postby AC/DC Freak » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:04 am

Im gonna have to say no for now, Your activity has been extremely low.

I apologize i missed that last part. ill reconsider once ur activity is up.
Last edited by AC/DC Freak on Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
AC/DC Freak
Server Admin

Return to Apply For Admin