FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS [OLD]

Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Proaxel wrote:Super Zombies are supported to get a Boston Basher, NOT a bat.
I think that the Unarmed Combat should be the weapon. It is a spy's severed arm, and looks rather zombie-ish.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Slenderspy12321

Post by Slenderspy12321 »

I feel like this boss idea would be seriously epic for ff, i was originally going to suggest superman, however with my rage ideas fire said it would be better as bizarro (i guess his alter ego) Basically what i'm suggesting is we get that bad boy on the server, with an alternating rage! He can fly, so one rage should be like gabe newells rage, and then his next rage should be freezing players near him for a few seconds (like sub-zero's rage) and finally, a rage like captain falcon's only with a shorter range. I'm sure if anyone could build these 3 rages into a bizarro boss and somehow tweak and nerf them and his health so he isnt considered "op" more so just a fun boss to use. Suggestion: Bizarro with 3 rages (someone told me a randomizer with the rages so it's random which one he gets for the player would be fun) i can't program at all, and making this is beyond me, but it would be a legendary boss.

Some more bosses we need: Raiden, i dont think he should get many rages, just that his health should regenerate slowly to maybe a max of 9,000? and he can start with that health with max players (because he has the same type of nanomachines vamp had in him)

REPTILE!!!!!!!: He could get invisible and burn projectiles during his rage (acid spit+camo ;) )

We need lite Yagime from death note... During rage i think a select percentage of the living players should die.
Last edited by Slenderspy12321 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shewnn

Post by Shewnn »

re-imagined Marvin the Martian if one is put in...
Last edited by Shewnn on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shewnn

Post by Shewnn »

Fan Fiction Boss:

Name: Fire
Base Class: Pyro
Music: The Prodigy (Fire Starter)
Speed: Slightly faster than Pyro
Base Weapon: Freedom Staff (looks like a Phoenix on top) add minor DOT
Secondary Attack: Fireball Ranged AOE DOT (requires 20% rage)
Rage: Hell Hath No Fury PBAOE Fireballs from the heavens and Lava pool under his feet (slow movement)
Lives: 2
Death effect: Rise of the Pheonix PBAOE minor DOT and Stun
Immune to DOT effects
Right Click reverse teleport (summons target player within x range to 1m in front of Fire)
Last edited by Shewnn on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shewnn

Post by Shewnn »

Slenderspy12321 wrote:I feel like this boss idea would be seriously epic for ff, i was originally going to suggest superman, however with my rage ideas fire said it would be better as bizarro (i guess his alter ego) Basically what i'm suggesting is we get that bad boy on the server, with an alternating rage! He can fly, so one rage should be like gabe newells rage, and then his next rage should be freezing players near him for a few seconds (like sub-zero's rage) and finally, a rage like captain falcon's only with a shorter range. I'm sure if anyone could build these 3 rages into a bizarro boss and somehow tweak and nerf them and his health so he isnt considered "op" more so just a fun boss to use. Suggestion: Bizarro with 3 rages (someone told me a randomizer with the rages so it's random which one he gets for the player would be fun) i can't program at all, and making this is beyond me, but it would be a legendary boss.
All of the rages are rehashes, how about:
1. Sets map gravity integer so that all players "fly" into the air" for x seconds then plummet into the ground (unlike drowning you will be pulled into the air)
2. Sets all players gravity to max with a slow movement speed of X% (50%?) for x amount of time (increased fall damage)
3. Individual random Red Lasers shoot out from the hale in random directions from his body for small amount of damage, and freezes the player struck for 3 seconds while also applying the firebomb effect

Least it will be a little more Hale unique...
Last edited by Shewnn on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Proaxel

Post by Proaxel »

Shewnn wrote:
Slenderspy12321 wrote:I feel like this boss idea would be seriously epic for ff, i was originally going to suggest superman, however with my rage ideas fire said it would be better as bizarro (i guess his alter ego) Basically what i'm suggesting is we get that bad boy on the server, with an alternating rage! He can fly, so one rage should be like gabe newells rage, and then his next rage should be freezing players near him for a few seconds (like sub-zero's rage) and finally, a rage like captain falcon's only with a shorter range. I'm sure if anyone could build these 3 rages into a bizarro boss and somehow tweak and nerf them and his health so he isnt considered "op" more so just a fun boss to use. Suggestion: Bizarro with 3 rages (someone told me a randomizer with the rages so it's random which one he gets for the player would be fun) i can't program at all, and making this is beyond me, but it would be a legendary boss.
All of the rages are rehashes, how about:
1. Sets map gravity integer so that all players "fly" into the air" for x seconds then plummet into the ground (unlike drowning you will be pulled into the air)
2. Sets all players gravity to max with a slow movement speed of X% (50%?) for x amount of time (increased fall damage)
3. Individual random Red Lasers shoot out from the hale in random directions from his body for small amount of damage, and freezes the player struck for 3 seconds while also applying the firebomb effect

Least it will be a little more Hale unique...
The big problem is, new, unique rages and such means more new coding, which means more work, which means more pain and annoyingness.....
I believe it's the main reason why so many suggestions get a no.

Just look at Samus. She has 2 forms you can swap at will, a custom charge up gun.... no other boss has that.
ONLY Fire (or whoever made her) truly knows how much of a b*tch she was to code. I bid congratulations to whoever did it.

This is why I have a lot of rehashes in my Richtofen suggestion. It's for the sake of being relatively easy on the developer's time and energy. Should it be considered (I Hope... :smile: ) at least he won't be such a huge challenge as Samus was.
Last edited by Proaxel on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Scouts in a Nutshell?
Slenderspy12321

Post by Slenderspy12321 »

I think the fact they'd be unique in those ways would make them some of the more legendary bosses on ff2, as for the rages those are just my personal suggestions, cause that's what i'd like to see in those bosses. If it ends up having to be that the coding for those unique rages would be to hard i'd love to play a less awesome version, that was just my imput on possible rages or abilities :P
Last edited by Slenderspy12321 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shewnn

Post by Shewnn »

Fan Fiction Boss:

Name: Amishbull
Base Class: Soldier
Music: The Prodigy (Smack my bitch up)
Speed: slightly slower than scouts
Base Weapon: Fists - when hit, it sets a 1 minute Silence on the player
Secondary Attack: Bull Rush – 5 damage charge that has increased knockback and a knock up of 90 degrees
Rage: Teleports three random players to himself
Lives: 5 (doubles life each time) 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k, 16k
Death effect: freezes everyone in x distance from the resurrection point for 5 seconds
Movement: Super Jump (may right click on the ground to teleport land)

sorry for the crappy 2 minute sketch

unmodified minotaur model at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ-8dIjxftY
Last edited by Shewnn on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
amishbull
Veteran

Post by amishbull »

thats pretty close...but the hats all wrong...i wear a small, round, straw hat
Last edited by amishbull on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

I suggest Major Jin-Kisaragi from BlazBlue who would work similar to Sub-Zero, with a few minor differences. 1 life, rage is a large scale freeze that also removes the ability to attack with small damage upon breaking, can perform a single charge (with a splendid screen for impact damage) which will freeze whoever it hits (if anyone) for about 4 seconds.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.