FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS [OLD]

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Post by SpicyCandy »

Please keep all responses in this thread to either legitimate boss suggestions and/or carefully-fleshed out responses, NOT just one sentence compliments and anything of the sort.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KnotRed

Post by KnotRed »

KnotRed wrote:Boss: Little Mac (from Punch-Out)

Class: Heavy
Weapon: Killing Gloves of Boxing
Abilities: Super-jump & Weigh-down

Rage: Giga Mac
-Becomes twice the size of the scout for 10 seconds
-Speed boost
-Knockback Resistance
-gets crits?

other rage use: use 25% rage to do a Insta-kill Lunge with Uber (would use "Reload" key (10 second cooldown after use))

SSB4U: Little Mac, from community workshop
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =445193553

Comes with:
  • Little Mac (x7, one model for each skin, each model has bodygroups, fingerposing, eyeposing, and skins)(important)
    Wireframe Little Mac (has bodygroups, fingerposing and skins)
    Giga Mac (has bodygroups, fingerposing, eyeposing and skins)(important)
    Doc Louis (has bodygroups, faceposing, and eyeposing)
    Little Mac's sweater
    Champion belt
Theme 1: Punch-Out! - GaMetal

Theme 2:Main Theme - Punch Out!! (Wii)

Theme 3: Mr. Sandman - Punch Out!! (Wii)(When one player on red is left)

Notes:
  • he would be the height of the Scout
    his super-jump won't be as effective as other super-jumping hales
    mainly meant for ground combat
If anything would need to be changed leave me a private message?
Another idea I discussed with other FF2 players of our community for this boss

Little Mac has 3 Lives, the same number of rounds in Punch-Out & A Time Limit per round for Red to Survive[ex. 3 Rounds with 3 Mins. each]
But, every live he loses a live, he has less health with his next live [ex. as an example. if a maximum player count is met he would have 16000hp live 1, 10000hp live 2, 7500hp live 3]
And after every Round time-out, all living players [both RED & Blu] go to their respective spawns for the next round, any Uber will be reset & engineer buildings will be destroyed
The announcer would Say T.K.O if Little Mac loses
Last edited by KnotRed on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
This is just a suggestion, its basically a grain of sand that nobody cares about
KnotRed

Post by KnotRed »

Boss: Angry Video Game Nerd

Class: Engineer
Weapons: Fists
Abilities: Super-jump & Weigh-down

Rage: Let's Drop Some "F" Bombs
-Short Range Stun
-Gets a Stickybomb Launcher
(Launcher has 5 stickies)

Has 4 Themes:

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

===================================================================================================================================
Latest Version of Angry Video Game Nerd

Weapon: 'Gloveslinger'
Charge Ability: Super Jump
Any other special abilities: Can change his Weapon to a Gunslinger with the SPECIAL Button (Uses RAGE over time)

Rage:
Uses AMS (Ability Management System (basically you can choose whatever RAGE you wanna use (switch by pressing RELOAD)))
-Gains a C.A.P.P.E.R.
-Gains a Loose Cannon
-Makes everyone around him drunk
-Summons a Minion

has 2 lives, on life lose: nothing happens

Footage of this version:
===================================================================================================================================

Info:
Weapon: Gunslinger
Charge Ability: Super Jump

Rage:
-Stuns players around him
-Gets a Stickybomb launcher

Has 2 lives, on life lose: nothing happens

Gameplay of the first version of AVGN:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things I gotta say about this boss:
-I don't know if you would like him on these servers
-my friend M7 made the latest version for this boss, I only tweaked them in my suggestion List of bosses he created, with model downloads for the respective creation
-If you don't like him, then I'm sorry, I apologize for making a terrible suggestion
Footage created by Youtuber: M76030
Model with voice & sounds
Last edited by KnotRed on Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:12 am, edited 9 times in total.
This is just a suggestion, its basically a grain of sand that nobody cares about
jonite1526
Veteran

Post by jonite1526 »

Goku

Weapon: Fists, Direct Hit
Abilities: Super Jump & Weigh Down

Rage:
Receives a Direct hit which shoots a kamehameha wave

Comes with:
4 lives
-First life is Regular Goku
-Second Life is Super Saiyan One
-Third Life is Super Saiyan Three
-Fourth Life is Super Saiyan Blue

When he looses his first life he becomes empowered and his next punch makes him fly directly to the first target who gets one shots.
When he looses his second life he becomes empowered again receiving the same ability again in addition with 3 second invulnerability AFTER one shotting an opponent.
When he looses his third life he becomes empowered again receiving the same to abilities again as the last two but in addition receives a speed boost and attack speed boost.

Note: By next punch I mean the first hit after loosing a life
Last edited by jonite1526 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
=^-^=
Picked

Post by Picked »

Hey, an alien
Boss:Nue Houjuu
Origin: Touhou Project
Lower Hp(Same as Spyper)

Class:Spy
Abilities:Super-Jump & Instant Weigh-Down
Weapon:Your Eternal Reward
+400% DMG Bonus (200 dmg per hit)/Disguise on Backstab

Rage
-Sentry Stun
-Uses an Overlay on RED players(Bilnd)
-Turn invisible for 10 sec
-Can not be set on fire/bleed/Milk/Jarate during the 10 sec of invisible

Download(Model and sound files)

A Test Video for the model and sound
Last edited by Picked on Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 11 times in total.
^Click it to my Steam profile^
FeralGentleman

Post by FeralGentleman »

Krampus

Class: Heavy w. Voodoo Cursed Soul
Weapon: Bat Outta Hell
Charge Ability: Super Jump & Weigh Down
Other special abilities:
#1. The map goes into Smissmas mode when this boss is chosen.
#2. When he kills someone he leaves behind a box with a bow.
#3. If stabbed with a spycicle, the spycicle disintegrates as if being melted and the spy is momentarily stunned as if hitting a Sniper's razorback.
Rage: Goes dark like it does for Meta Knight, but have everyone on server started triggering the Winter Holiday Noise Maker so that they can be found by the snowflakes.

Costume List
* Black BMOC
* Black Gift Bringer
* Krampus Costume set: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... s/?id=4927

Notes
* Begins round with two possible songs:
#1. Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer
#2. Krampus - Karol of the Bells: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce7yAf3k6FQ
Last edited by FeralGentleman on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"I hold a beast, an angel, and a madman in me, and my inquiry is as to their working, and my problem is their subjugation and victory, downthrow and upheaval, and my effort is their self-expression." - Dylan Thomas
Mr Pockets

Post by Mr Pockets »

We need more WoW Bosses. and there's a truckload to choose from. but one that eludes sense to NOT have here:

Arthas

Boss: Arthas, The Lich King
Source: Warcraft
Character Model: Heavy
Boss Weapon: Prinny Knife
HP Scale: High
Mobility: Low
Knockback Vulnerability: VERY Low (almost immune)
Movement Abilities: Super Jump/Instant weighdown
Unique Ability: Army of the Dead.
Every opponent Arthas slays is raised as an undead ghoul. a highly mobile zombie that applies a moderate/low damage bleed effect. The unique theme of the Army of the Dead is, after defeated Zombies will respawn in the spawn room after a timer (Maybe 10 seconds). this will make the zombie flooding make up for Arthas' lack of mobility.
Rage: Remorseless Winter.
Much like the Mummy's ability, for a period of time during rage, Arthas spews icy winds, mildly damaging, slowing, and eventually freezing all nearby opponents(slowed each tick of rage damage until frozen, like in game). Countered by: moving/explosion jumping/ubering away.

Army of the Dead Ghoul: Typical World of Warcraft/Warcraft Ghoul Model
(Can Substitute TF2 Zombie Skins EASILY if you don't find or care to find this model, as it gets the same point across)

Pros:
Close Quarters Combat is highly dangerous with Arthas' as his minions know no fear of death. when he rages anyone nearby will be frozen and mauled.
Cons:
Arthas lacks much in ranged combat, as a result he will suffer massively on wide open maps where his opponents have a bountiful resource of escape routes.

Adding another Fallen Player Inclusion schematic will definitely bring some more much needed love. and with one where the minions are harrowing and crazy, it'll be a ridiculous time, and even as a flimsy scout I'd LOVE to fight this guy.

Music: gotta either go with the classic or some sweet remixes
Arthas, My Son REMIX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcOkPPolREI
Arthas, My Son Classic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omw_LJtFMqA

Character Model Info:
There is a garry's mod ported Lich King model here
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =179134697
Frostmourne (Arthas' Weapon) Model
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... t=warcraft

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SECOND SUGGESTION!!!

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JEEENNNNNNNNNKIIIIIINNNNSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hooKVstzbz0

Leeroy Jenkins

Boss: Leeroy Jenkins
Source: World of Warcraft
Character Model: Demoman
Weapon: Eyelander (Polearm model from pack below)
HP Scale: Medium
Mobility: High
Knockback Vulnerability: Normal
Movement Abilities: Super Jump, Demoknight charge, natural high speed, Weigh Down

Rage: LET'S DO THIS (>insert obnoxious leeroy scream here<)
Wide area of effect fear + Summons all dead players as Dragon Whelps. minions have flamethrowers and unlimited ammo, but have no other benefits.

Pros: High mobility, Super eyelander range, demoknight charge, ohgoditscomingrightforus.jpg
Cons: short fear, vulnerable to knockback, countered by high knockback coordination.

This boss will benefit from the basics of a high speed demoknight, and doesnt need a unique ability, as he has a lot of power on his own. with a fear to counter knockback spam and natural high range/mobility honestly simplicity will rule here. and with the players spawning as pyros, honestly thats just going to be heaps of chaotic fun. it'll be a nightmare for low HP classes, but hilarious nonetheless.

Theme Song:

LEEROY Remix (Literally the only choice here)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N6sqdrJzVo

Quotes:
Boss intro TIMES UP, LETS DO THIS! (Oh my god he ran in)
Boss Loss: " 'Least I have Chicken"

Character Model Info:
Leeroy Jenkins

Weapon (Use the one fiery polearm, make this easy)

Dragon Whelps:
(Couldn't find a ported model, but there is a 3D Model here: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=36607/onyxian-whelpling)
Last edited by Mr Pockets on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
No, I'm not the Scout Voice Actor.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

Boss; The Hulk

Rage; An obvious rage, he gets pissed and he slams the ground, stunning the players temporarily 3-5sec? and then leaves them with a earthquacke effect. 5-10sec?
On rage this music starts playing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj26N10Ymlg

Class; Heavy, or solider.

Notes; Superjump

Model; I can't really find a good one but this is the picture I got in my head
http://licarto.deviantart.com/art/heavy-hulk-270763163

See now don't trash my idea completely. It's my first ever boss suggestion and I have not read the whole thread. Lol.
Last edited by Jasmine on Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Much love
Jasmine
KnotRed

Post by KnotRed »

Boss: Handsome Jack
(image of Jack in-game)

Class: Sniper
HP: Medium-High
HP Formula: ((650+n)*n)^1.04
Weapon: Shahanshah
(Stats for melee weapon)
Super Jump: Normal
Weighdown: Normal

Rage: He will either get a weapon, a shield, or cloak. Stuns players for 5 seconds and sentrys for 10 seconds
Rage Weapons with stats:
+Grenade Launcher: Shove a grenade on their faces haha!

+Rocket Launcher: Corner your enemies!

+Sniper Rifle: Good for taking out enemies from a distance!

+Pocket Pistol: Can come in handy at times!

+Submachine Gun: Because who doesn't carry one in their arsenal?

Shield Rages:
If he doesn't get a weapon when he rages or cloak, he will get either of the 3 shields for a few seconds (default duration 10 seconds):
+Bullet Resistance: He will become shielded from bullet damage
+Blast Resistance: He will become shielded from blast damage
+Fire Resistance: He will become shielded from fire damage

Cloak Rage:
If he doesn't get a weapon or a shield when he rages, he will be cloaked for a few seconds (default duration 10 seconds). Enemy sentry guns won't be able to detect his presence at all, perfect for throwing surprise attacks!

The randomization of his rages makes it possible to pull out various combinations! Use this to your advantage!

Pros: His rage is random making him Unpredictable
Cons: You may not get the weapon you want from his rage, cause its random

His Theme:

where the model with voice lines originally came from as a mod for Sniper ~ http://gamebanana.com/skins/128945

Boss Download, comes with model and voice lines ~ https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvn8rrul91cko ... ck.7z?dl=1

Gameplay recorded by (()_(Pencil)_))〉 using this boss:

If you require more information for this boss, all information can be found here ~ https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=249951
Last edited by KnotRed on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lord Homicide

Post by Lord Homicide »

Hello, all. As none of you will know, I'm an amateur boss creator. I'm a huge fan of Freak Fortress 2, so it's only natural that I'd want to make bosses my own. I've created many bosses in the past, most of which I deleted because I didn't think they were good enough. Recently, I made another boss, one that I actually love playing as. Maybe it's just my personal bias (after all, it is my boss), but I absolutely love Corrupted Demoman. I've tested him and he works perfectly, the only problem is that he'll never see the light of day, since my Freak Fortress servers are absolutely dead and never receives any players. Because of this, I came here after hearing how popular your Freak Fortress servers are. Even as I'm typing this, Freak Fortress #1 is at its maximum capacity of 32 players; most other servers are at 12 or so at this time of day for me. The reason I came here is not so I can advertise my servers (I will never do such a thing; I of all people know that advertisement brings nothing but hate), but so that I can hopefully find a community that is capable of breathing life into Corrupted Demoman. Anyways, I've run my mouth long enough. It's time to explain what this boss is and why I think he should be added.

This is his model, or at least its upper half. While the model isn't anything to brag about, he comes with 3 amazing BGM tracks and 15 custom made sounds, all of which were given the most attention possible when they were made. He is just barely faster than a Scout and is able to super jump with a cool-down time of five seconds. If you feel this is overpowered, I don't have any problems with his CFG being edited. He takes 3000 damage to rage, and upon doing so, will initiate an "explosive dance" rage identical to Seeman's. He also gains übercharge for 7 seconds and scares opponents for 9 seconds. He also gains a grenade launcher with five shots and an insanely high projectile speed. While this may sound overpowered, during testing I found that the increased speed actually makes the grenade launcher's shots harder to land on moving targets, hence why I gave him five shots instead of three.

In the end, it's entirely your choice whether or not you decide to add him. However, I highly hope that you add him; as I said, my servers never have players, meaning that this boss will have been made for nothing if he isn't added. My apologies if that sounds like begging, of course. If you do decide to add him, a .zip file containing his normal files and FastDL files can be found here: https://www.mediafire.com/?tkjlw040w6cvv89

Edit: To clear up some confusion, the following is an in-game screenshot of his entire model. KnotRed messaged me asking how he's supposed to look corrupted, so I decided to get an in-game screenshot in order to clear up some confusion. As you can see, he is easily distinguishable from the stock BLU Demoman model.

Last edited by Lord Homicide on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.