FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Postby KnotRed » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:43 am

Those who cross Breavin will die

Boss: General Serpentine
Image

Class: Scout
Weapon: Bat
Charge Ability: Dash
Any other special ability: Can gain a Blaster with the RELOAD button (Scattergun that fires Cow Mangler Rounds)

Rage:
-Gains Ubercharge
-Bullets rain from the sky

This boss has multiple lives but check the link below for the information

This is a public boss, all credits go to the creators
need more information on this boss?
click here to go to a page with a download link and much more about this boss - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=259285
I'm leaving you Image
WHAT????Image
User avatar
KnotRed
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:31 pm
Location: In A Dark Room

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Postby KnotRed » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:50 am

F.U.C.K. Let's Go!!!

Boss: ChoZo
Image

Class: Heavy
Weapon: Fists Of Steel
Abilities: Super-Jump + Insta-Weighdown

Rage:
-Stun
-Uber
-Natasha with 50 ammo (no slowdown effect from revving the gun & no slowdown effect from bullets hitting Red players)

He builds rage 2 - 3 times faster than normal

Weapons have Specialized Killstreaks: Team Shine on both

BGM: Sharkface/Rooftop - Red vs. Blue Season 9 Soundtrack
I'm leaving you Image
WHAT????Image
User avatar
KnotRed
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:31 pm
Location: In A Dark Room

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Postby KnotRed » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:57 am

An old face from Dr.Face

Boss: El Caballero De Fuego
Image

Class: Pyro
Weapons: Degreaser & Axtinguisher
Ability: Super-Jump

Rage:
-Stun
-Detonator (Flare gun)

Degreaser does little damage to players, so use it on buildings

Lifes 2 (nothing on lost life)

Boss created by JuegosPablo
Download Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6gqyee00r...egov7.zip?dl=0
I'm leaving you Image
WHAT????Image
User avatar
KnotRed
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:31 pm
Location: In A Dark Room

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Postby RevolverOceloto » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Nano Machines son.. Image Boss: Steven Armstrong / Senator Armstrong Class: Heavy
Weapon: Fists
Charge Ability: Superjump
Any other Special Abilities: Passive No Knockback
Rage: Uber Faster Speed For 7 Seconds . Rapid Fire Fists Credit Goes to the Makers of Metal gear franchise The Model And With Some Info And his theme: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=280129
User avatar
RevolverOceloto
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:44 am

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Postby White Sedan » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:49 pm

RevolverOceloto wrote:Nano Machines son.. Image Boss: Steven Armstrong / Senator Armstrong Class: Heavy
Weapon: Fists
Charge Ability: Superjump
Any other Special Abilities: Passive No Knockback
Rage: Uber Faster Speed For 7 Seconds . Rapid Fire Fists Credit Goes to the Makers of Metal gear franchise The Model And With Some Info And his theme: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=280129

That sounds like just a more overpowered clone of Raiden
----
Image
Image
Amiibo Alex wrote:My uncle is a lawyer, and I will take legal action to this.
User avatar
White Sedan
Forum Mod
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:36 am
Location: Boston

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Postby Big_SMoke » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:55 am

Isis implement Isis.

p.s There is a pre made boss of Isis so it should be easy for you guys
Big_SMoke
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:44 am

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Postby Hylie » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:56 am

White Sedan wrote:
RevolverOceloto wrote:Nano Machines son.. Image Boss: Steven Armstrong / Senator Armstrong Class: Heavy
Weapon: Fists
Charge Ability: Superjump
Any other Special Abilities: Passive No Knockback
Rage: Uber Faster Speed For 7 Seconds . Rapid Fire Fists Credit Goes to the Makers of Metal gear franchise The Model And With Some Info And his theme: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=280129

That sounds like just a more overpowered clone of Raiden


Literally
Image
User avatar
Hylie
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:00 am
Location: vsh_oilrig_v18 // arena_b_degroot_keep

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Postby Dr. Axel Link » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:00 am

Hylie wrote:
White Sedan wrote:
RevolverOceloto wrote:Nano Machines son.. Image Boss: Steven Armstrong / Senator Armstrong Class: Heavy
Weapon: Fists
Charge Ability: Superjump
Any other Special Abilities: Passive No Knockback
Rage: Uber Faster Speed For 7 Seconds . Rapid Fire Fists Credit Goes to the Makers of Metal gear franchise The Model And With Some Info And his theme: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=280129

That sounds like just a more overpowered clone of Raiden


Literally


I can think of some better mechanics for him if we do want to make an Armstrong boss (such as a heal mechanic which heals for x amount of health but is left moonshotted, immune to backstabs during time but will be canceled if backstabbed, walls of fire which will force options onto players or be caught in a high damaging fire trap, or just a plain ol' uber every once in a while on rage)
User avatar
Dr. Axel Link
Server Admin
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:46 pm
Location: Lorule, Michigan

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Postby RevolverOceloto » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:09 am

Dr. Axel Link wrote:
Hylie wrote:
White Sedan wrote:
RevolverOceloto wrote:Nano Machines son.. Image Boss: Steven Armstrong / Senator Armstrong Class: Heavy
Weapon: Fists
Charge Ability: Superjump
Any other Special Abilities: Passive No Knockback
Rage: Uber Faster Speed For 7 Seconds . Rapid Fire Fists Credit Goes to the Makers of Metal gear franchise The Model And With Some Info And his theme: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=280129

That sounds like just a more overpowered clone of Raiden


Literally


I can think of some better mechanics for him if we do want to make an Armstrong boss (such as a heal mechanic which heals for x amount of health but is left moonshotted, immune to backstabs during time but will be canceled if backstabbed, walls of fire which will force options onto players or be caught in a high damaging fire trap, or just a plain ol' uber every once in a while on rage)

Those can work. if you want to change the mechanics. you can change them. atleast confirm him when he's okay to be released
User avatar
RevolverOceloto
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:44 am

Re: FF2 BOSS SUGGESTIONS

Postby KnotRed » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:19 pm

Sometimes you just need a little less gun

Boss: Beep-Man
Image

Class: Engineer
Weapons: Festive Wrangler & Gunslinger
Abilities: Teleportation & Weigh-Down

Rage: Lag
-Slows Players (or if you want, you can make it spook players instead)

Press Reload to hack sentry for the cost of 50% rage
If you pick up the hacked sentry it will become a mini-sentry (and yes, you can teleport while hold the sentry)

credit goes to Shadow93 (aka SHADoW-KoiSHi / SHADoW NiNE TR3S)
can be found here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=246980
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwWB4TbGUCo
I'm leaving you Image
WHAT????Image
User avatar
KnotRed
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:31 pm
Location: In A Dark Room

PreviousNext

Return to Complaints/Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest