trade/fun admin island

mtwizzer

trade/fun admin island

Post by mtwizzer »

i really think that their should be a area that the admins can teleport to to get away from the drama. maybe a skybox if possable. :thumbup: or :thumbdown:
Last edited by mtwizzer on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TeflonDon

Re: trade/fun admin island

Post by TeflonDon »

you're retarded
Last edited by TeflonDon on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

mtwizzer wrote:i really think that their should be a area that the admins can teleport to to get away from the drama. maybe a skybox if possable. :thumbup: or :thumbdown:
Admins have noclip?
Last edited by Mitch on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
TeflonDon

Post by TeflonDon »

Mitch wrote:
mtwizzer wrote:i really think that their should be a area that the admins can teleport to to get away from the drama. maybe a skybox if possable. :thumbup: or :thumbdown:
Admins have noclip?
nope.
Last edited by TeflonDon on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
TeflonDon

Post by TeflonDon »

Not all admins have no clip. Those are powers few have for example Fire and candyman.
And if admins go somewhere to get away from "drama" it shouldn't be in the game because they are in the game in the first place to get involve with "drama". And if they are able to access some sort of teleporting place that will teleport them somewhere else that will just be unfair to many other players because if they are getting shot at they can easyly teleport somewhere else thus ruining the point of the game and giving certain people powers other players don't have.
If they do gotta get away from "drama' they should get out of the fucking coimputer and go holla at a sexy mama
Last edited by TeflonDon on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

I'm pretty sure all admins have noclip, but i'm guessing what he means is to have a 'special place' that only 'special people' (admins) can get up to? Lol. Personally, i think you should just be happy and play/fight with the 'normies' on the server, because you really are there to help them and look after the place. Plus how are you going to keep an eye on them if you're all the way in some fancy admin only box?! :think:
Also, don't go hollering at any 'sexy' mamas, because then there could be some more drama :thumbdown:
Last edited by SaxAlot on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

~SaxAlot~
Apathy
Veteran

Post by Apathy »

Don't know how it works on TF2 but only top admins in CS:S have noclip, me as a regular admin can't use it.
Last edited by Apathy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tony :3

Post by Tony :3 »

I am an admin and know how to edit maps in Source SDK. Id have to get it ok'd by Fire once i did finish it. Ill try my best. Some ideas on where it should be and what is should be would be nice.
Last edited by Tony :3 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

Sweet! I hope he agrees with the invisible wall, it would really look fabulous when some demoman next decides to spam grenades at us :D and well... *KABOOM!* :)
Last edited by SaxAlot on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

~SaxAlot~
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Tony :3 wrote:I am an admin and know how to edit maps in Source SDK. Id have to get it ok'd by Fire once i did finish it. Ill try my best. Some ideas on where it should be and what is should be would be nice.
if your editing the map i would recommending on changing alot of the stuff, like the spawns, do they really need to be facing the same direction? making spawnkill with a sniper the most easiest thing in the server? also the portal out of nether, you should put the portal in the glowstone castle to teleport to spawn.
Last edited by Mitch on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.