Weird server bug. (Fixed)

Starcatcher

Weird server bug. (Fixed)

Post by Starcatcher »

Weird screen glitch which happens only when I'm alive and our team wins, Also known to happen when Cuddly heavy and Charmander rages. The only way to temporarily fix it is to cause a another screen overlay, fire, uber, fire, etc. I've ran into someone else with this problem but sadly also didn't know how to fix it, I'm hoping someone might know the cause/fix to this problem.
Thanks for taking your time to look at this regardless, Sorry If I posted this in the wrong section.
Found out it was one of my graphic mods that was causing the problems. I hadn't thought of the mods being the because they weren't causing the problem before. Guess one of the new updates began to run into problems with one of em'
~Starcatcher
Last edited by Starcatcher on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
Mitch
Server Admin

Re: Weird server bug. (Fixed)

Post by Mitch »

Starcatcher wrote:

Weird screen glitch which happens only when I'm alive and our team wins, Also known to happen when Cuddly heavy and Charmander rages. The only way to temporarily fix it is to cause a another screen overlay, fire, uber, fire, etc. I've ran into someone else with this problem but sadly also didn't know how to fix it, I'm hoping someone might know the cause/fix to this problem.
Thanks for taking your time to look at this regardless, Sorry If I posted this in the wrong section.
Found out it was one of my graphic mods that was causing the problems. I hadn't thought of the mods being the because they weren't causing the problem before. Guess one of the new updates began to run into problems with one of em'
~Starcatcher
So was it solved? cause to me it looks like you have a lower level of directx.