Admin Abuse

Shnipples69

Admin Abuse

Post by Shnipples69 »

Uhh, on the achievement idle server #2 and admin by the name of
(ADMIN) -[FF]-Irufort Grantz™AFK! Was telelporting me around and going invisible killing people I have someone who witnessed it all
Carlos the Leafeon
He didn't do anything about the obvious hacker (aimbot/allcrits) and he said "I'm gonna just watch what happens if I stop doing stuff, you guys deal with it" and he only kicked the obvious hacker for 4 hours...
I do believe Carlos is also reporting because he was abusive to Carlos (killing him in skybox, when they were on the same team!)
Last edited by Shnipples69 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tony :3

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by Tony :3 »

A hacker needs a demo if someone is thinking of banning him. Also there isnt an exact amount of time you ban someone for hacking. But for hackers Id permanently ban. If the person denies hacking and all that after being banned, this is where the demo of him comes into play.
Last edited by Tony :3 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Irufort

Post by Irufort »

Hmm, first of all. Did you know why i said that in the first place? Cuz you guys didn't respect my hard work afterall ,and you and that guy Carlos also badmouthed me to a degree,it makes me sick. After all of that , then i decide to think " What if there are troublemakers around when i'm not around? I would see what you guys will be doing when i didn't take care of this server"then i decide to leave the rest to you guys. Surely , there are many troublemakers that pop around and you guys can't do shit about them except calling for admins and admins again. And That's the reason why I chose to partially ignore your pleas.

Second, that invisible and teleporting part was mean as a joke not for gaining purpose.I don't kill many people yet with that method , hell i man just in that mode for average 5 minutes. I admit i was going too far in the joke. So i decide to stop that once and for all.

Third, the hacker part. Alex is banned of course, but I foolishly mistaken the time of the ban. SO it's indeed my fault.

And Fourth! There, your partial lies. Carlos ? I did'nt think i involved him with all of this mess. Maybe he was just part of your gang isn,t it? Why i am saying this!? Cuz i remembered I NEVER TELEPORT PEOPLE TO SKYBOX JUST TO KILL THEM! Maybe, the FF mode is on when I kill him for just once , but that was also meant as a joke BUT i did not kill him in SKYBOX.

Last part, personal mention. You Schnip and that guy Carlos, surely you both have badmouth( which is why i can't stand to take your bad words). But I respect that advice whose came from you. I really did.
You two should became an Admin , if you really want to know how it feels to be maintaining control of a server with 32 person inside. I am not taking credit from all of that, but at least you guys respect me a bit. Not just throwing all the blame to me!(admins is blind, admins not taking care of spawncamper, bla2...) Can you guys just wait a bit?? I am working , but you didn't seem to see me that way
That's all from me, thx for reading this. I hope it is clear enough to be understandable. I take it up all on the decision from you guys.
Sincerely. :thumbup:
Last edited by Irufort on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
" I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End"
CarlosStar

Post by CarlosStar »

Oh my god dude, you killed me in the Skybox with a Huntsman, i was not Schnipples friend until i saw that you were a bad admin and you kicked him for just saying how to do you job, you were not doing your job, i didn't said bad words, i don't like to insult admins because i can get kicked or banned, but it made me mad that you didn't do nothing, you were there, reading our messages in the Chat and you only cared about kicking Schnipples.
Last edited by CarlosStar on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Poop Scoop 8-)
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

Well, Today while i was on that server i came across a hacker as well, for the first time i was the one who had to get rid of them. They had this thing going where it would change their name constantly and it took me a while to figure out a plan of action to rid them from the server. All while this was going down, i had two noisy loud overly excited/angry kids in my ears, a spammed chatbox and several comments about how SaxAlot is a bad admin, (which of course completely helps the situation considering i'm doing my best to help them!). About halfway through my search for this hackers name, one kid in particular was annoying me to the point where i even felt the need to stop for a minute to mute or kick them (or strangle them), however i continued and finally banned the hacker. :think:

I honestly don't blame Irufort for taking a moment to kick your friend. Irufort is the nicest person, he knows his stuff and wouldn't do that for no good reason. It can actually be quite stressful when you've got people talking (a LOT), harassing you, and being impatient about things, and it sounds to me like you and Carlos were having a good go at Irufort. :problem: I was actually in the server when Irufort turned Friendly Fire on and it wasn't just so Irufort could target you special guys ;) people were actually enjoying it. :problem:
Last edited by SaxAlot on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

~SaxAlot~
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Wow after I find an abusive admin and forget her name I find this...
Well one of the Admins on the Death Run server was teleporting some people to the top of the map and turning friendly fire on and off. So basically whoever was on top was safe unless friendly fire was on. Which is unfair for everyone else cause we all died and they are just messing around on the top of the map.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tony :3

Post by Tony :3 »

Last edited by Tony :3 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Irufort

Post by Irufort »

gotta say it..,myabe if you can do better than me, why not try it yourself? If you were in my shoes at that time, maybe you WILL FEEL what I FEEL. I hate to say this, but i think you are just a bunch of selfish guys...and that's the main point.

Thx for the support SaxAlot :) i came here just to say that XD
" I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End"