Admin powers abuse

CarlosStar

Admin powers abuse

Post by CarlosStar »

I was on the idle server #2 and i was on the Skybox snipin'(My name in Steam is Carlos the Leafeon), then the admin (-[FF]-Irufort Grantz™) went invisible and i didn't care, so i was killing this RED people and BAM! Friendly Fire was on and the admin killed me, so yeah i continue playing and a friend (Shnipplëš☆☆�) said that someone was hacking, literally hacking!

So i went to investigate and saw this guy, the name of the hacker is alex, he had Crits all the time, aimbot and he was able to see cloacked spies and the admin did nothing, my friend said to the admin to do something, but the admin did not Ban or atleast Kick the hacker, but yeaah he kicked my friend from just some words and kept splaying him.

So my friend joined the server again and this hacker guy was still on the server, so me and my friend started saying: BAN ALEX HE'S HACKING and the admin didn't cared, he wasn't doing his job as an admin, but a couple of minutes later FINALLY the admin decided to do something and banned the guy for 240 MINUTES! -.-
Last edited by CarlosStar on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Poop Scoop 8-)
Tony :3

Re: Admin powers abuse

Post by Tony :3 »

***Look at shnipples thread***

Both of you didnt need to make one. Just for future reference