Bringing Back the Infinite Ammo and Radio

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Bringing Back the Infinite Ammo and Radio

Post by SpicyCandy »

Hey, this is SpicyCandy:

I'm here to suggest the re-implementation of the Infinite ammo and radio back on the Idle Servers. Many people miss using the infinite ammo for leveling stranges, so why not just have infinite ammo for stranges? Saves a lot of time and such a move is supported by many. Also, regulars on the server want the radio back as well, claiming it was a great part of this server. I, for one, do not use the radio often, but I can see that it was a very popular addition that many used. Kindly give this some though and thanks again.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crazy

Re: Bringing Back the Infinite Ammo and Radio

Post by Crazy »

I agree, the radio gave players and "adrenaline" while their were playing and the infinite ammo became popular, and people could level up their stranges.
Last edited by Crazy on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
BillyMays

Post by BillyMays »

I definitly would love it if the radio came back so i can listen to music while i beat the stuffing out of idlers. It would be nice if we had infinite ammo back as well as demoknight chargeing.
Last edited by BillyMays on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tony :3

Post by Tony :3 »

I remember a while ago Fire said he was working on a credit/store system. I think this would go nicely with it.
Last edited by Tony :3 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Done
ImageImage