Freak Fortress 2: Random Crits

Freak Fortress 2: Random Crits

Post by Offline »

When you're playing Freak Fortress 2, you'll get a random crit at times, which is great.
But when the boss gets a crit on you? Come on. What if you're a heavy or demo with 23 heads and you die because of a random crit, knowing that you wouldn't have died if it wasn't.
I complained about this months ago when the server was still "ArcReflex" and whaddayouknow, it still hasn't been fixed.

I was thinking the boss should do a set damage of 195, giving Soldiers and Demoknights some kind of security.
Last edited by Offline on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Re: Freak Fortress 2: Random Crits

Post by Dubstab »

Well, you have a point. But is it posible to make no crit for every weapon that the hale wears? That's the question. You have to ask Fire about this! He owns the server...
Last edited by Dubstab on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Offline »

SURE [NL] wrote:But is it posible to make no crit for every weapon that the hale wears?
I'm not totally sure on this, but if we are able to edit weapons, couldn't we just add the ability "No Random Critical Hits"?
Last edited by Offline on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

are we talking about on rage weapons also? cause those weapons are supposed to be 1 hit kills. I never heard this complaint before I will look into it. if it's as easy as adding a attribute to a weapon it can be done quickly. if not it may have to wait.
Last edited by Fire on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Post by Offline »

Fire wrote:are we talking about on rage weapons also? cause those weapons are supposed to be 1 hit kills. I never heard this complaint before I will look into it. if it's as easy as adding a attribute to a weapon it can be done quickly. if not it may have to wait.
Nope, this is just when hale hits anyone at any time, not only under rage. For example; Demopan's regular pan or Cuddly Heavy's regular fists of love.
Rage weapons I can understand should be one hits, but when you say rage weapons, do you mean weapons that the boss recieves? (Such as Joker's/Solid Snake's Big Kill, Ghostbuster&Slimer's Crusader's Crossbow) Or 'rage weapons' in the terms of All the Bosses' melee weapons will one-hit-kill within the rage only?
Last edited by Offline on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TeflonDon

Post by TeflonDon »

thought this was about random clits
Last edited by TeflonDon on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tony :3

Post by Tony :3 »

FF2 is saxton hale but more hales to choose.
Last edited by Tony :3 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Done.
Last edited by Fire on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Alanim

Post by Alanim »

Hales are still getting random criticals, which they should apparently not based on this thread. Unless they were changed back that is.
Last edited by Alanim on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Some of the bosses it was impossible to remove it from their main weapons. Also, I think I might have forgot to remove it from a few of the newer bosses I just added. Let me know which bosses you still see crits on.
Last edited by Fire on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage