Make the mic 16+ (In sound, not true age.)

Fear

Re: Make the mic 16+ (In sound, not true age.)

Post by Fear »

No but you can choose to use it. I want you to exactly explain to me why somebody cannot spawn camp but are free to use their annoying voice as much as they please. Just answer me as to why spawn camping is against the rules, I want the EAXCT reason.
Last edited by Fear on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

It's annoying, unfair and unfun for the people getting spawn camped BUT THEY CANT STOP THE PROBLEM, you can stop the problem by muteing them.... again, this isn't going to happen. In my case, I love having the the little kids in the server and shit, you can't ruin their fun by you being to lazy to mute them.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

Why wouldn't it be? it's as unfair as you telling people they can't use their mic because they have a different voice compared to what you'd like to hear. :eh: ^^This isn't going anywhere, just use your mute button :wave:
Last edited by SaxAlot on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

~SaxAlot~
Fear

Post by Fear »

Spawn camping can be stopped if you do things right, but it's generally annoying and nobody likes it. The exact same thing can be said about squeakers. If you took a poll of people and asked If they; want to hear it, don't care, or don't want to hear it, chances are you'll get no "want to hear it"s, many "don't care"s, and maybe one or two don't want to hear it. By that alone, shouldn't they be muted because there's an issue instead of just leaving it be? Couldn't you just solve the thing right there by making the microphone 16+?
Last edited by Fear on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

Not happening, I don't make the decisions but I can tell you it wont happen. Your statement above didn't give any reason to mute them.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fear

Post by Fear »

The definition of annoying varies from person to person, but if it won't hurt anybody and can only make things easier, then why are we not doing it? They still have text chat (Which I use often, despite having a microphone.), who is it really harming for them to not speak and just type out what they mean to say?
Last edited by Fear on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ultim

Post by Ultim »

Fear most of your posts on this topic have nothing to do with kids, just player list mute and play not that hard unless your a lazy douche who ruins kids fun.
Last edited by Ultim on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

You're annoying me, it will make it much easier if you just stopped posting on this topic... So we make a rule about useing the mic cause a couple (no proof of these people yet) getting annoyed by under aged kids? No we don't, there is no problem here just laziness. Post back if you actually have something worth replying back to, or I'm done in this topic and this will just get locked....
Last edited by Sleezypro on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ultim

Post by Ultim »

Sleezypro wrote:You're annoying me, it will make it much easier if you just stopped posting on this topic... So we make a rule about useing the mic cause a couple (no proof of these people yet) getting annoyed by under aged kids? No we don't, there is no problem here just laziness. Post back if you actually have something worth replying back to, or I'm done in this topic and this will just get locked....
GG anyways pretty much everything he said.
Last edited by Ultim on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tony :3

Post by Tony :3 »

Lock this thread please
Last edited by Tony :3 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.