A few complaints and suggestions...

Procrastinator Cubed

A few complaints and suggestions...

Post by Procrastinator Cubed »

Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Tony :3

Re: A few complaints and suggestions...

Post by Tony :3 »

I wouldnt put this in. I mean godmode isnt allowed on any server.
Last edited by Tony :3 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Procrastinator Cubed

Post by Procrastinator Cubed »

Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fear

Post by Fear »

I'm going to have to agree with Cubed on All of his points regarding Sax, doesn't do anything but screw around and abuse his powers like hell by noclipping away and hiding.
Last edited by Fear on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

"1) SaxAlot. No-clips everywhere. Takes teleport requests. Doesn't use mic. I haven't seen him kick/ban anyone. He talks like a 12 YO in chat. These are just a few of the reasons that SaxAlot should not be an administrator. Sorry SaxAlot, you're nice and all, but you just don't do the best at your job."

1) I noclip to watch the server as i seem to fall victim to rocket jumping soldiers a lot and just general crossfire (No killing or shooting involved!)

2) I teleport people to the skybox that are either friendlies/heavies so that they can play in peace, it isn't harming anyone :problem:

3) I will use the mic when i need to, kinda weird how i haven't heard you on mic? maybe we could chat sumtym x0x0

4) Really? I've kicked people and banned them, yesterday i banned a aimbot heavy. I'm sure you've seen me kick/ban people before, whats with the lies :eh:

5) I talk like a 12 year old in chat as a joke, surely you must know that by now :roll: i gess u dnt gt no sw4ggr...

6) Yesterday for absolutely no reason you were being rude to me, you tried to get yourself kicked :eh: I've played on here with you for ages, why the sudden hate? we've barely even talked! I think you've been listening to too much badmin gossip :roll:
Last edited by SaxAlot on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

~SaxAlot~
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

I complain with SaxAlot... You should have checked his bans on the SourceBans list... He has given (at least) 21 bans in 2 days!
Anyway, I know this isn't my server/my part, but SaxAlot has been reported a few other times, I thought...
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

SURE [NL] wrote:I complain with SaxAlot... You should have checked his bans on the SourceBans list... He has given (at least) 21 bans in 2 days!
Anyway, I know this isn't my server/my part, but SaxAlot has been reported a few other times, I thought...
Yep, and they all say the same thing again and again :roll:

21 bans in 2 days? Sounds like all my bans in total :eh:
Last edited by SaxAlot on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

~SaxAlot~
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

Looked at his bans, they seem normal. It's not about the number of bans given, it's the reasons.
Last edited by Breezier on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
Irufort

Post by Irufort »

Really? I don't see problems about SaxAlot though now that i see.
Don't judge people just because it seems you see it that way, try to get proof out of it people ;(
Last edited by Irufort on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
" I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End"
Crazy

Post by Crazy »

Seriously, stop making complaints against sax. No admin is never perfect. I use to noclip alot to see the whole map to catch someone. And sax has the freedom to talk anyway he wants to (Is that even relevant to him nocliping?) If sax hasn't banned anyone, thats a good thing. that means the server is behaving properly and not breaking any rules.
Last edited by Crazy on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.