JakeMeyers: Common Disrespectful Player

Narwha1

JakeMeyers: Common Disrespectful Player

Post by Narwha1 »

Ok, heres the story. So basically, he's always acting like a total douche bag and disrespecting everyone, even the admins. I also cought him Sharking on the idle server. Here's the proof:

JakeMeyers#RainbowDashBestPony : the steam defention of a scam is when a trade w
JakeMeyers#RainbowDashBestPony : because im that good.
JakeMeyers#RainbowDashBestPony : dont forget that you fag
JakeMeyers#RainbowDashBestPony : lol i scam with 1.66

He is also threating most of my friends such as admiral, lilsturbs, applejoose, and finn the scout by making a bunch of steam accounts and reporting all of us including me. The proof:

JakeMeyers#RainbowDashBestPony : if said reports were made i would counter report with my 12 idle accounts
JakeMeyers#RainbowDashBestPony : first on lil
JakeMeyers#RainbowDashBestPony : then on apple

Overall, he is a very disrespectful player, he sharks people on this server, and he is known to spawncamp, get kicked, come back on and do it again. I'm at the urge of permenantly banning him from DISC-FF idle servers #1 and #2. I hope you understand.
Last edited by Narwha1 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
MusicalEclipse

Re: JakeMeyers: Common Disrespectful Player

Post by MusicalEclipse »

I haven't come across any issues one-on-one with Jake, myself, but I have seen these issues occur several times on the server. I would agree that a ban is appropriate.
Last edited by MusicalEclipse on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Procrastinator Cubed

Post by Procrastinator Cubed »

Yeah, well. There's the evidence.
He also spawncamps and everyone seems to hate him
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
TaichuKaisen

Post by TaichuKaisen »

Well first thing is first, I am Admiral Asu. I am on the servers (mainly Idle/Trade server #1) everyday I play TF2 (Team Fortress 2), unless school work intervenes.
From my experience on being on Idle/Trade Server #1 (The server Jake mainly goes to) for 4 months now, I have come across many occasions of where JakeMeyers, a former server member himself has continually disrupted the fun game-play of many guests, visitors, and former Disc-FF fans on the server #1.

I think JakeMeyers should be punished if push comes to shove.
I am aware of the situations he has been in before, of where he has been warned and spoken to multiple times for his conduct of behavior not only from Narwhal but a few players that are aware of the rules of the server.
However, I do not think he should be perma-banned (permanently banned) but he should be banned/punished for a certain degree because of his behavior not for what he had done today. His overall conduct of bad behavior has reached a maximum height for me in my view

I honestly don't fully know why we are bringing this to the forums (in some cases I do), but since it has already been posted.. why not add on to what I think about the specific topic?

The current server we serve now (Idle/Trade #1) is very strict towards the rules that should be followed, and for a person such as Jake that is on quite a lot he SHOULD be by now aware of his actions/behavior that ruins the TF2 experience for other gamers. Sadly enough, JakeMeyers hasn't really stopped from the view of the many players in the server.

Overall, if you were to ask me I can say that Jake has caused some serious problems in the server at times, which he should be punished for.. viewing in my standards or at least should be warned about, but then again he is tolerable, and his defensive argument makes sense. For a person that has been looking to handle, care and become an admin for one of the Disc-FF servers and learning new things everyday... I know for a fact that a perma-ban or a ban that results for anything more than 1 week isn't necessary whether he did or didn't commit some sort of transgression.
Last edited by TaichuKaisen on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:05 am, edited 18 times in total.
Steam Account: Admiral Asu / Signature by : TaichuKaisen
Team -[FF]- ^-^
lilsturbs

Post by lilsturbs »

Jjake is not a friendly player he will try to make anyone feel bad if he gets a chance he even said he was a scammer and sharked other tf2 players, someone in idle server1 said if you whould prefer jake to be gone press 'Y' all but one person wanted him gone, -rep for JakeMeyers disrespectfull scammer, no love.
Last edited by lilsturbs on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Private Snowball

Post by Private Snowball »

Re: Narwhals Post

1)JakeMeyers#RainbowDashBestPony : the steam defention of a scam is when a trade w
2)JakeMeyers#RainbowDashBestPony : because im that good.
3)JakeMeyers#RainbowDashBestPony : dont forget that you fag
4)JakeMeyers#RainbowDashBestPony : lol i scam with 1.66

4) (In a sarcastic way from LilSturbs saying DONT TRADE JAKE HE WILL SCAM YOU Then I reply: How can i scam with 1.66 pure metal.
LilSturbs:He will take 1.66 and make 20 keys. Reply : Lol i scam with 1.66

1) (The leftover "w" is not in my opinion a "typo" but it is the result of slurring sentences)

3) When I received an insult that regarded me as a "Ponyfag" and other fowl names so I imagined the response was adequate

2) Trashtalk about playing and such.

1)JakeMeyers#RainbowDashBestPony : if said reports were made i would counter report with my 12 idle accounts
2)JakeMeyers#RainbowDashBestPony : first on lil
3)JakeMeyers#RainbowDashBestPony : then on apple

1) An empty threat made since They were trying to get random people on the server to post reports on me to get me trade banned.

2)Referring to a user-misconduct report with steam for the offense of gathering random players to submit steam trade reports against me

3)Referring to the response above this was just for a different player

PS. I don't find a topic about a disrespectful person legitimate if the Poster swears towards there person they are posting about.

And lilsturbs since i was on throughout the entire debate I never saw press "y" if you want me banned. Also since when we first met you trash-talked me at the begging I assumed it acceptable to trash-talk back. And the only reason I show aggresion to AppleJoose is because when I invited my friend to play with me, he got on his mic and Applejoose deemed him a stupid "squeaker" therefore i found it understandable to show agression.
Last edited by Private Snowball on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tony :3

Post by Tony :3 »

2 rules broken. Warn him the next time you see him. If he ignores. Id ban for a day. Once more, perm
Last edited by Tony :3 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

I feel like a Silence could solve almost all the problems if not all of them, IMO.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crazy

Post by Crazy »

I feel that this does not require a ban, more of a gag or silence.
Last edited by Crazy on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

Crazy wrote:I feel that this does not require a ban, more of a gag or silence.
Yeah, i agree :thumbup:

Don't ban him from the server he likes, especially since there's two sides to the story, and you both sound just as bad as each other. :eh:
Last edited by SaxAlot on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

~SaxAlot~