1st place perks

:( UnhappyCamper ):

Re: 1st place perks

Post by :( UnhappyCamper ): »

Maybe you could make an olive-green sad face hover over him kinda the way the boxing gloves do when you dominate someone. Obviously he'd have rank #1 for camping the most idlers the longest (at least that's all it'd take on the achievement/trade servers). We could call it the UnhappyCamper award.

In appreciation for lending my name, just feel free to throw a chunky unkempt socially awkward gamer chick my way every once in awhile.
Last edited by :( UnhappyCamper ): on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

:( UnhappyCamper ): wrote:Maybe you could make an olive-green sad face hover over him kinda the way the boxing gloves do when you dominate someone. Obviously he'd have rank #1 for camping the most idlers the longest (at least that's all it'd take on the achievement/trade servers). We could call it the UnhappyCamper award.

In appreciation for lending my name, just feel free to throw a chunky unkempt socially awkward gamer chick my way every once in awhile.
If you even bothered to read the thread he only mentioned Deathrun, Saxton Hale, and Freak Fortress.
Last edited by IAmJim on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
:( UnhappyCamper ):

Post by :( UnhappyCamper ): »

HA!
I can't read!
Last edited by :( UnhappyCamper ): on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
youwishuknew

Post by youwishuknew »

IAmJim wrote:
Sankoose120 wrote:something just to show you are a baus :D
lol

Like it takes any skill to get 1st place on gameme in any of those servers. It basically comes down to who can spend the most time on the server.
have you ever actually played on the FF servers? there are factors that can get you into 1st quicker than others but time is not one of those.
Last edited by youwishuknew on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

youwishuknew wrote:
IAmJim wrote:
lol

Like it takes any skill to get 1st place on gameme in any of those servers. It basically comes down to who can spend the most time on the server.
have you ever actually played on the FF servers? there are factors that can get you into 1st quicker than others but time is not one of those.
So you're telling me, that someone who spends double or triple the time of a player who is more skilled than they are, aren't going to rank higher than them? Because spending time equates to getting points unless you're idling, which isn't what I was implying, but I shouldn't even have to state that because it's rather obvious. I can come onto any vanilla server running GameME and completely dominate anyone there like I usually do. Won't mean I'm rank 1, because I hardly play there.

Assuming time isn't a factor into doing anything, is automatically retarded, and you should probably think about that more before you post. In a situation like this, points can only go up for more time played. Amish is #1 on Freak Fortress because he's spent 50 days overall in the server. Person below him is at 15 days. Why does he have such a lead in points? Because he's been there 35 days longer than that guy is. I don't know how to play Freak Fortress, but I can tell from playing the game normally that a 1.1 KDR isn't good, and it took him literally no skill to get to rank one. You don't have to be a genius to see that point totals slowly go down as time goes down. Obviously it's not going to be exactly, who has most time, has most points, but it's a factor no matter what.

Last edited by IAmJim on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

IAmJim wrote:
youwishuknew wrote:
IAmJim wrote:
lol

So you're telling me, that someone who spends double or triple the time of a player who is more skilled than they are, aren't going to rank higher than them? Because spending time equates to getting points unless you're idling, which isn't what I was implying, but I shouldn't even have to state that because it's rather obvious. I can come onto any vanilla server running GameME and completely dominate anyone there like I usually do. Won't mean I'm rank 1, because I hardly play there.

Assuming time isn't a factor into doing anything, is automatically retarded, and you should probably think about that more before you post. In a situation like this, points can only go up for more time played. Amish is #1 on Freak Fortress because he's spent 50 days overall in the server. Person below him is at 15 days. Why does he have such a lead in points? Because he's been there 35 days longer than that guy is. I don't know how to play Freak Fortress, but I can tell from playing the game normally that a 1.1 KDR isn't good, and it took him literally no skill to get to rank one. You don't have to be a genius to see that point totals slowly go down as time goes down. Obviously it's not going to be exactly, who has most time, has most points, but it's a factor no matter what.

With Freak Fortress every round you get like 10 points but if I play that server and get say 12000 more damage than everyone else for about 1000 rounds I would be in top 10 probably. Every time you do over 9000 damage you get bonus points so it does need skill to get to top 10 :)
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

Sankoose120 wrote:
IAmJim wrote:
youwishuknew wrote:
Spoiler

With Freak Fortress every round you get like 10 points but if I play that server and get say 12000 more damage than everyone else for about 1000 rounds I would be in top 10 probably. Every time you do over 9000 damage you get bonus points so it does need skill to get to top 10 :)
Have fun doing that 1000 times consecutively. Do you have any idea how long you'd have to wait around to do 1000 rounds of 12000 damage each? A lot of time. Time = Points, no way around it dude. Amish didn't get to rank 1 because he has skill, Amish got to rank 1 cause he never seems to leave the server.
Last edited by IAmJim on Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

Have I ever said how much I like IamJim? Like, I know he comes off as an asshole (I do it too), but the guy can logic.
Last edited by soulharvester on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

soulharvester wrote:Have I ever said how much I like IamJim? Like, I know he comes off as an asshole (I do it too), but the guy can logic.
You're just a dick to mafie lol...