A Complaint Against One Of Your Members

3Percent
Veteran

Re: A Complaint Against One Of Your Members

Post by 3Percent »

IAmJim wrote:
3Percent wrote:
Breezier wrote:
The item is supposedly worth 10.5 keys, not 8. Also.....didnt know you played tf2 ;) (insert sarcasm here)
I own it.
And 1.5 keys lol. That's what you guys call sharking someone ?

Maybe it's time I come out of my dark cave :p
Nice math dude.
Mobile phone ... I blame it.
Didn't notice my error. But thanks for pointing it out.
Last edited by 3Percent on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Breezier wrote:
3Percent wrote:
Breezier wrote:
The item is supposedly worth 10.5 keys, not 8. Also.....didnt know you played tf2 ;) (insert sarcasm here)
I own it.

It's the thought of someone repeatedly scamming over and over again. If you played tf2 and traded, you would know the significance.
I understand the significance ... Unfortunately if it was so serious the guy who lost said 2.5 keys should
Of been smart and researched. Then I also see that 2.5 keys isn't much... Anyway... Nice post on "not getting scammed" +1

And I agree with soul... With his type douchery he probably won't be around to long on the server.
Last edited by 3Percent on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

3Percent wrote:
Breezier wrote:
3Percent wrote:
Breezier wrote:
I own it.

It's the thought of someone repeatedly scamming over and over again. If you played tf2 and traded, you would know the significance.
I understand the significance ... Unfortunately if it was so serious the guy who lost said 2.5 keys should
Of been smart and researched. Then I also see that 2.5 keys isn't much... Anyway... Nice post on "not getting scammed" +1

And I agree with soul... With his type douchery he probably won't be around to long on the server.
Yeah but that's like saying that someone bought something that's way over priced on the internet, and found out later it's worth nothing. Regardless to who knew what, it's still scamming. No exceptions.
Last edited by Breezier on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

3Percent wrote:
Of been smart and researched. Then I also see that 2.5 keys isn't much...
2.5 keys isn't much to someone who spends money on the game or has traded for a long while. Imagine you are new to the game, and don't want to spend money. 2.5 keys is easily a couple of weeks worth of item drops.
Last edited by IAmJim on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

IAmJim wrote:
3Percent wrote:
2.5 keys isn't much to someone who spends money on the game or has traded for a long while. Imagine you are new to the game, and don't want to spend money. 2.5 keys is easily a couple of weeks worth of item drops.
Ill agree with you here completely. Very true statement.
Last edited by 3Percent on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Breezier wrote:
3Percent wrote:
Breezier wrote:
3Percent wrote:
Breezier wrote:
I own it.

Yeah but that's like saying that someone bought something that's way over priced on the internet, and found out later it's worth nothing. Regardless to who knew what, it's still scamming. No exceptions.
But in this case, it's someone "on the Internet" was selling something worth more then what should have been asked. I still agree to an extent with you, but the player put themselves out there...
Either way hope it never happens again, so players can be happy. So keep them educated like you are trying with that thread... Teach them even how to educate themselves
Anyway im done going back and forth... Thread spamming :)
Last edited by 3Percent on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

IAmJim wrote:
3Percent wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Someone who had prior tf2 knowledge before posting on this thread wouldn't have to continue "thread spamming". This is exactly what's happening.
Last edited by Breezier on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Breezier wrote:
IAmJim wrote:
3Percent wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Someone who had prior tf2 knowledge before posting on this thread wouldn't have to continue "thread spamming". This is exactly what's happening.

Locked. Guess you don't grasp what I said.