FF2 MAP SUGGESTIONS

Serena
Veteran

Re: FF2 MAP SUGGESTIONS

Post by Serena »

Do we have http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/42829 on FF2/able to have it? o:
Last edited by Serena on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
((__Pencil__))>

Post by ((__Pencil__))> »

Oh I have one more thing, I think this server should have vsh_facing_worlds_beta. I can't find the download page but I'm sure this would be a good map.
Last edited by ((__Pencil__))> on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hylie

Post by Hylie »

((__Pencil__))> wrote:Oh I have one more thing, I think this server should have vsh_facing_worlds_beta. I can't find the download page but I'm sure this would be a good map.
this map is bloody beautiful, and I want it too, the problem is, I see problems with pyros and enviro damage ( a repeat of Suijin ). We'd probably have to modify this map if we were to at all use it.
Last edited by Hylie on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hylie

Post by Hylie »

Hylie wrote:
((__Pencil__))> wrote:Oh I have one more thing, I think this server should have vsh_facing_worlds_beta. I can't find the download page but I'm sure this would be a good map.
this map is bloody beautiful, and I want it too, the problem is, I see problems with pyros and enviro damage ( a repeat of Suijin ). We'd probably have to modify this map if we were to at all use it.
Just did a Hammer Editor inspection of ctf_facing_worlds ( I can't find a vsh version for s***! ). It'd need some serious work done on it. Oh, also, some of the textures are missing, implying that the textures are from an outside game and need to be packaged with the map...
Last edited by Hylie on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
((__Pencil__))>

Post by ((__Pencil__))> »

Hylie wrote:
Hylie wrote:
Just did a Hammer Editor inspection of ctf_facing_worlds ( I can't find a vsh version for s***! ). It'd need some serious work done on it. Oh, also, some of the textures are missing, implying that the textures are from an outside game and need to be packaged with the map...
Are u looking for a BSP file of this map? I have one in my computer.
Last edited by ((__Pencil__))> on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hylie

Post by Hylie »

((__Pencil__))> wrote: Are u looking for a BSP file of this map? I have one in my computer.
Add me on steam and I'll instruct you on where / how to send the .bsp file to me.
Last edited by Hylie on Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

princessa_karly wrote:Do we have http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/42829 on FF2/able to have it? o:
No one answered me about this. :c
Last edited by Serena on Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hylie

Post by Hylie »

princessa_karly wrote:
princessa_karly wrote:Do we have http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/42829 on FF2/able to have it? o:
It's the incorrect gamemode type, and it obviously needs touch-ups. Maybe if I can get around to it on free time, I can mess with it, but this map is in no state to be put right into the FF servers.
Last edited by Hylie on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hellbear88

Post by hellbear88 »

Hylie wrote:
princessa_karly wrote:
It's the incorrect gamemode type, and it obviously needs touch-ups. Maybe if I can get around to it on free time, I can mess with it, but this map is in no state to be put right into the FF servers.
If i remember Correctly all it takes is to update some stuff in freak fortress 2 to allow for cp maps we already have ability for koth maps.
Last edited by hellbear88 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hylie

Post by Hylie »

hellbear88 wrote: If i remember Correctly all it takes is to update some stuff in freak fortress 2 to allow for cp maps we already have ability for koth maps.
Still looks like the map would need a little more optimization...
Last edited by Hylie on Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.