SLENDER FORTRESS SUGGESTION THREAD

Drewski
Veteran

Re: SLENDER FORTRESS SUGGESTION THREAD

Post by Drewski »

Is it possible to add a little more time for players on red trying to find the pages? I'm thinking 8-10 mins
Last edited by Drewski on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Can this thread get pinned since DR and FF2 are?
Last edited by White Sedan on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Benstartri
Veteran

Post by Benstartri »

White Sedan wrote:Can this thread get pinned since DR and FF2 are?
This. Please. =)
Last edited by Benstartri on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

Thomastheknight

Post by Thomastheknight »

Theres a bug with the MTF boss, they can go inside you and make you stuck.
Last edited by Thomastheknight on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benstartri
Veteran

Post by Benstartri »

Thomastheknight wrote:Theres a bug with the MTF boss, they can go inside you and make you stuck.
Thanks for telling us! I'll look into it.
Last edited by Benstartri on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Benstartri
Veteran

Post by Benstartri »

Villager Boss?

Apparently a Villager boss was added. The link goes to the download for it. It looks like it'd be a fun addition!
Last edited by Benstartri on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Benstartri wrote:Villager Boss?

Apparently a Villager boss was added. The link goes to the download for it. It looks like it'd be a fun addition!
He's been around since he was announced for Smash Bros. I went on the original Slender Fortress and I still remember seeing... That THING.
And the theme they used for him. 4spooky6me.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Adding a plug in that stops people from suiciding at the beginning of the round woud be nice. People have to wait 2 or 3 rounds just to play and once they get in a couple of them always suicide. I don't know if they're just scared or what but if they're gonna do that theres really no reason for them to be in the server. I've seen this work on Glubbable's servers and it could definately work here too.
Last edited by White Sedan on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Benstartri
Veteran

Post by Benstartri »

White Sedan wrote:Adding a plug in that stops people from suiciding at the beginning of the round woud be nice. People have to wait 2 or 3 rounds just to play and once they get in a couple of them always suicide. I don't know if they're just scared or what but if they're gonna do that theres really no reason for them to be in the server. I've seen this work on Glubbable's servers and it could definately work here too.
OK I'm really sorry for not replying to this for so long. We could add something like the suicide interceptor in prophunt, but that's really up to Fire. I'm completely fine with this if it will make the game mode more balanced.
Last edited by Benstartri on Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

MikeyisKool

Post by MikeyisKool »

White Sedan wrote:Adding a plug in that stops people from suiciding at the beginning of the round woud be nice. People have to wait 2 or 3 rounds just to play and once they get in a couple of them always suicide. I don't know if they're just scared or what but if they're gonna do that theres really no reason for them to be in the server. I've seen this work on Glubbable's servers and it could definately work here too.
I agree with this also suicide decreases the team, and not fair to the person(s) that wanted to work as a team to win/play.
Last edited by MikeyisKool on Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.