SLENDER FORTRESS SUGGESTION THREAD

MikeyisKool

Re: SLENDER FORTRESS SUGGESTION THREAD

Post by MikeyisKool »

The Sourcemod command sm_destroy should be added to the slender servers. Because of engineers using their building(s) to block the PVP arena on blu team. I know can also be terminated by a warning and punishments. But I think using this plugin will make it easier on the server and the admins.
Download link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=627296
Last edited by MikeyisKool on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
presto40
Veteran

Post by presto40 »

Please Get rid of the caber, There is a certain exploit on the Five nights at freddys map that basically guarentees not getting caught by the bosses. All they need to do to use it is Caber jump, and SO many people do it. Please just get rid of the caber. Thanks.
Last edited by presto40 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- PrestoThePirate
When Presto gets the booty.
MikeyisKool

Post by MikeyisKool »

presto40 wrote:Please Get rid of the caber, There is a certain exploit on the Five nights at freddys map that basically guarentees not getting caught by the bosses. All they need to do to use it is Caber jump, and SO many people do it. Please just get rid of the caber. Thanks.
I agree with Presto on this, the caber is just a waiting glitch, some people who go on the server use this very often.
Last edited by MikeyisKool on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
presto40
Veteran

Post by presto40 »

Also please fix the Vote time to 10 minutes, It goes off to late for people to get their vote in so its just a random map anyways

pls fix ;-;
Last edited by presto40 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- PrestoThePirate
When Presto gets the booty.
Benstartri
Veteran

Post by Benstartri »

Suggestions:

-GameMe for Slender#2: asked Fire about this.

-afk time on the FNAF 1 and 2 map. It starts with 50 seconds, but when you move to reset it the timer resets it and gives you the time you have left from the beginning. Not sure if this is to happen, but yeah.

-any new bosses and maps are always appreciated, but I understand the circumstances of that, so not quite worried.
Last edited by Benstartri on Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

King Demomidas
Veteran

Post by King Demomidas »

A change of a default boss for Swamp would be nice now that we have Shrek.

He starts out with a themed voice-line that fits the map, is easily handled like most chasers are, and everyone seems to love him, I have had no complaints about that particular boss. Having him on our version of Swamp will probably double map visitors which is good news for the server staying healthy. I took a vote on it recently to test the publics opinion, and the results were staggering.

https://gyazo.com/3ed4c300621ba2c734c4944425a9e42e

People love the green meanie.

On another note: Something should be done about Kate. Adding a longer stun on her via the flashlight or slowing her speed would be nice. It's nice to have her and all but she has literally made some maps impossible now.
Last edited by King Demomidas on Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
¸ .•♛•.¸¸.•♛•All That Glitters Is Gold•♛•.¸¸.•♛•.¸

SarcasticallyWitty

Post by SarcasticallyWitty »

I feel like Shia LaBeouf should be one of the bosses. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
Last edited by SarcasticallyWitty on Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Pail
Veteran

Post by Mr Pail »

Making a small suggestion here, but I was watching Aliens Vs Predators the other day and thought, since slender now lets xenomorphs become available through special rounds. Why not make them the default boss for Forgotten Tomb? The traps and overall openness seem to fit well when being chased by them.

Like a said, just a thought.
Last edited by Mr Pail on Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sureal
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Alright so since the /me command has been disabled, which is a major relief, I have one Slender Fortress suggestion:

Having the option to enable/disable Red team voice chat. Some people in blue team might not want to hear what's going on on the red team. Red team already cannot hear blue team but it can be crazy with 7 people talking over each other from other teams, so I would recommend adding an option to disable red team voices. I personally view it as problematic, but others might enjoy hearing what's going on on Red team which is why I suggest an option to disable/enable it. I mean it's not like the teams can chat with each other anyway so I don't really see the point in disabling just one side.
Last edited by Dongle on Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Vivixx Foxy
Veteran

Post by Vivixx Foxy »

Dongle wrote:Alright so since the /me command has been disabled, which is a major relief, I have one Slender Fortress suggestion:

Having the option to enable/disable Red team voice chat. Some people in blue team might not want to hear what's going on on the red team. Red team already cannot hear blue team but it can be crazy with 7 people talking over each other from other teams, so I would recommend adding an option to disable red team voices. I personally view it as problematic, but others might enjoy hearing what's going on on Red team which is why I suggest an option to disable/enable it. I mean it's not like the teams can chat with each other anyway so I don't really see the point in disabling just one side.

I kinda wanna second this cuz people can get to hyped on red
Last edited by Vivixx Foxy on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Foxy Approves