DeathRun complaints/suggestions

Dubstab
Veteran

Re: DeathRun complaints/suggestions

Post by Dubstab »

MartijnV wrote:I don't think that i s a good idea, some traps are activated by walking on it, and it is misleading for the hale if he sees someone semi dead/alive
I think he wants to make it like the players are invisable, but can just play along with the players.
Last edited by Dubstab on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Dubstab wrote:
MartijnV wrote:I don't think that i s a good idea, some traps are activated by walking on it, and it is misleading for the hale if he sees someone semi dead/alive
I think he wants to make it like the players are invisable, but can just play along with the players.
Yeah it would be just like ghost mode where you cant interfere with gameplay, but they still die from the traps and can respawn, etc.
Last edited by Mitch on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Drewski
Veteran

Post by Drewski »

Hmm The only problem I can think of is just people getting confused with who's alive and who's not. How about you can see no other dead people, just you and the Alive players.
Last edited by Drewski on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
MartijnV
Veteran

Post by MartijnV »

Are the ''new ghosts'' half-look-trough ? that would be the best, and that you can see other ''ghosts''

But my concern is the respawn thing you're talking about, many maps we got have floors wich calapse or the spawn-room is locked-off with a wall/door after x secconds :l
Last edited by MartijnV on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salute !

===========================================================

i am a former Admin on our former DeathRun server.

My Steam Community profile, click the picture to go to it:

Also i have terms:
+Festive/-Festive means Referral confirmed/declined
Drewski
Veteran

Post by Drewski »

MartijnV wrote:Are the ''new ghosts'' half-look-trough ? that would be the best, and that you can see other ''ghosts''

But my concern is the respawn thing you're talking about, many maps we got have floors wich calapse or the spawn-room is locked-off with a wall/door after x secconds :l
Yeah I Did not think of this. Better off just keep it like the ghost system like we already have.
Last edited by Drewski on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PC Specs
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Drewski wrote:
MartijnV wrote:Are the ''new ghosts'' half-look-trough ? that would be the best, and that you can see other ''ghosts''

Yeah I Did not think of this. Better off just keep it like the ghost system like we already have.
I honestly don't know the options with making this. But ghost mode (as it is now) are able to spawn at the same point where you die too, right? Why not.. do the same? (Again: If possible.. If so, I don't understand the problem here. x) )
Last edited by Dubstab on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Drewski
Veteran

Post by Drewski »

Dubstab wrote:
Drewski wrote:

I honestly don't know the options with making this. But ghost mode (as it is now) are able to spawn at the same point where you die too, right? Why not.. do the same? (Again: If possible.. If so, I don't understand the problem here. x) )
When in ghost mode, you can really kida noclip around the map (can't go though buildings or doors though) and teleport to players that are alive.
Last edited by Drewski on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PC Specs
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

You guys are misunderstanding what im trying to say it will be like. the dead players wont be able to be seen by alive players. only the dead will see the other dead. It will be like the other ghost mode except the player can only teleport to other alive players, and wont be able to interact/fly. And you will get the same movement etc from they class you already, just stripped instead.
Last edited by Mitch on Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
MartijnV
Veteran

Post by MartijnV »

Basicly ghost without fly?
Last edited by MartijnV on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salute !

===========================================================

i am a former Admin on our former DeathRun server.

My Steam Community profile, click the picture to go to it:

Also i have terms:
+Festive/-Festive means Referral confirmed/declined
Aquamelon

Post by Aquamelon »

Hi, i wanted to suggest a map for Slender Fortress... its about a medium sized map and has a lot to offer. its called dr_adventure and i've wanted to see it on dr servers for a while now but havent been able to find it. anyway here's the download via a dropbox .rar file https://www.dropbox.com/s/non8fg2pm5yz5 ... 3.rar?dl=0

Thanks again.
Last edited by Aquamelon on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.