Map exploits/issues ff/vsh(only)

CuteCamii

Nova Prospekt exploit

Post by CuteCamii »

I found a exploit as you can see form the pictures below

You can build sentry's in their and the hale can not kill you unless its a teleport hale. or by capping So just wanted to make this post about this.

~Camii
Last edited by CuteCamii on Fri May 19, 2017 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
bijuu

Re: Nova Prospekt exploit

Post by bijuu »

CuteCamii wrote:I found a exploit as you can see form the pictures below

You can build sentry's in their and the hale can not kill you unless its a teleport hale. or by capping So just wanted to make this post about this.

~Camii
Is it just me, or are the image links broken?
Last edited by bijuu on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaiders

Re: Nova Prospekt exploit

Post by Zaiders »

bijuu wrote:
CuteCamii wrote:I found a exploit as you can see form the pictures below

~Camii
Is it just me, or are the image links broken?
They're broken.
Last edited by Zaiders on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
RevolverOceloto

Re: Map exploits/issues ff/vsh(only)

Post by RevolverOceloto »

This is kind of an exploit so i'll make it quick. if by any chance you get the snail rtd roll when the round's fading/ending and you respawn alive with the effect still on you. it can end and give you the power to move freely before anyone else giving you the advantage to maybe make a line of defence or a sentry nest before the hale knowing of it.
Last edited by RevolverOceloto on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AgentApple50

Post by AgentApple50 »

RevolverOceloto wrote:This is kind of an exploit so i'll make it quick. if by any chance you get the snail rtd roll when the round's fading/ending and you respawn alive with the effect still on you. it can end and give you the power to move freely before anyone else giving you the advantage to maybe make a line of defence or a sentry nest before the hale knowing of it.
All buildings and uber gained during the pre-round countdown are reset once it reaches 0, so it only gives you one or two seconds of extra movement speed. I don't see it as a major issue anyways.
Last edited by AgentApple50 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hawk #Pybro

Post by Hawk #Pybro »

Ness can't rage on 2FortDesk - I guess something's glitched as his rage simply doesn't appear & therefore does no dmg
Hawk #Pybro

Post by Hawk #Pybro »

Player CoolKId (don't know his full name) reports that both pyro and spy are invisible to him as Spicy Candy on Nova Prospekt.
Not sure if he completed his recording or restarted before finishing & he was new to the FF#1 server, so I'm posting here just to let you know.
Might have been an issue on his ends bc of some mod tbh
Lanliss

Post by Lanliss »

Issues with Hella_Swag

Decent map construction, and it would probably be a great map. The problem is, it is loaded with annoying sounds, even down to changing the hit sounds into something annoying. If this isn't a valid complaint, feel free to ignore, but I am not a fan.
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Post by fishermatt3552 »

Lanliss wrote:Issues with Hella_Swag

Decent map construction, and it would probably be a great map. The problem is, it is loaded with annoying sounds, even down to changing the hit sounds into something annoying. If this isn't a valid complaint, feel free to ignore, but I am not a fan.
I believe that's the point of the map Lanliss
Last edited by fishermatt3552 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Astro

Post by Astro »

Hawk #Pybro wrote:Ness can't rage on 2FortDesk - I guess something's glitched as his rage simply doesn't appear & therefore does no dmg
Also in Vsh_Hella_swag, He can't use starstorm, It dissapears.
Last edited by Astro on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.