The report system

hisiglemic

The report system

Post by hisiglemic »

I think the report system should have admins listed on it instead of just players. A lot of times on some servers I see admins just not caring about what the players are doing they will just sit there doing nothing.
Pros
Admin abuse will not occur as much
Admins might pay more attention
Cons
The reports will be crazy

I understand if you think this is a bad idea
[UPDATE]
This was a stupid idea if mine please lock this post
Last edited by hisiglemic on Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
one day I will meet Gaben
Tornado123

Re: The report system

Post by Tornado123 »

I really do not think its a good idea, because ik all of the admins do there job. Ik where you are going with this. However the reports go to the admins of that server, Not the owners. So if you are reporting say Husky of surf, you would most likely get banned for abuse of the report. That is why i think that listing the admins is a bad idea.
Last edited by Tornado123 on Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

When a report is made, our bot sends a message to all the admins of the particular server, letting them know of the issue on the server. It would be redundant having the report bot send a message to an admin about a report about themselves.

If you have an issue with an admin, be it abuse, or general misbehaviour, please collect evidence such as chatlogs from the gameme stats, and record demos and submit a report on the forums about that particular admin.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

hisiglemic wrote:I understand if you think this is a bad idea
This is a bad idea, but not for the reasons you think. This will just create issues where someone reports an admin for something stupid, or just because they disagree with someone. We already have systems in place for if someone is abusing admin, and that is to post your issue on the forum like samba said.
Last edited by SakuraTheBabyfur on Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

If you'd like to report an admin gather proof, as it would help build a case, other than calling in another admin into the server.