Suggestion: Crit Resistances for Cloak Watches

Hylie

Suggestion: Crit Resistances for Cloak Watches

Post by Hylie »

Having cloak survive hits doesn't matter if a boss gets a random crit.

As I've been informed that you cannot remove the random crit feature from most bosses due to natural coding of TF2, is it possible to add a crit resistance to cloak watches so that a crit would deal the same damage as a normal hit to a cloaked Spy?
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Suggestion: Crit Resistances for Cloak Watches

Post by White Sedan »

I think spy is fine the way it is, crits are just something we need to deal with. However, if a crit resistence was added, I highly suggest adding to the dead ringer only, since barely anyone uses it.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

White Sedan wrote:I think spy is fine the way it is, crits are just something we need to deal with. However, if a crit resistence was added, I highly suggest adding to the dead ringer only, since barely anyone uses it.
Last edited by Dongle on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
McKon
Veteran
Location: The Netherlands, North-Brabant, Dongen, Oranjeplein 53

Post by McKon »

I would really like something like this to be added to the death ringer, the death ringer right now is luck based just because of it. So because of it I try to avoid using it even tho I like it way better than the normal watch.
-McKon
Hylie

Post by Hylie »

McKon wrote:I would really like something like this to be added to the death ringer, the death ringer right now is luck based just because of it. So because of it I try to avoid using it even tho I like it way better than the normal watch.
This, and dying in one hit from a boss randomly swinging while moving forward because of a crit.